New top for the kids.

RFC55

Should we buy the kids the tops?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buy the kids the tops?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

This kinda reply to a boy that came off with a civilised reply to his post?? U really are a wanker

When someone tries to describe why I am buying a top that's the only response there is.

How the hell would anyone on here know my reasons behind it and why would I feel the need to try and explain to them?

Don't get all pissy because you made a rip roaring cunt of it in here ya mutant.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I decide that I want the top I'll get it and I'm not going to let posturing between two businessmen get in the way. I buy my season ticket and put money into Rangers and never before did the club's cut of the top come into my mind, nor was it a question anyone else seemed to be interested in. Additionally it's all great to say "The club don't want you to buy it" but there have been plenty of things the club haven't wanted fans to do over the years that have been ignored because sometimes you disagree

4 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Nae bother mate. Next time I'm over il ge ye a shout sure?. catch yoursel on ffs threatening violence against a bear for thinking ur spineless regards MA.

but if that is the road u wanna go them NS il g u a shout the first game I'm over at

Violence? There was no threat there. But so be it makes nae differencr to me. You've equated me buying my waen a Rangers top to buying him a tarrier one. Im not standing that pish from any nugget on a forum.

I've been one of the biggest critics of Ashley and his mob buy my constant is wee can't stop the waens from having the strips.

I'm sure it'll be interesting big man. You be the guy screaming at waens aye?

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Right lads wee separate thread to gauge opinions.

I won't be buying any adult merchandise as it stands just now. However my wee yin is desperate for the top. As I said before holiday I had the head nipped off me, "when's it out, can I get it" usual child stuff.

So my dilemma as it stands is yes I'm buying him it, but I know the club ain't keen on it which makes it tough but it's really to gauge what the other parents of RM think.  It's hard as the club clearly don't want it sold but at the end of the day kids can't really have retail deals etc explained to them.

It's a rock and a hard place at the minute. I'm not going to be at the game on Sat but he wee yin is going along with @Mr Soprano but I'd hope no aggro would be drawn to them for the fact the new top may be worn.

Buy him it if you wish mate, I remember being a wee guy and being choking to get every strip as soon as it was released . anyone who tries to cause aggro over a young bear wearing a strip is an arse of the highest order and I would be confident that fellow bears would put them in their place regardless of their thoughts and feelings regarding the strip scenario 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Violence? There was no threat there. But so be it makes nae differencr to me. You've equated me buying my waen a Rangers top to buying him a tarrier one. Im not standing that pish from any nugget on a forum.

I've been one of the biggest critics of Ashley and his mob buy my constant is wee can't stop the waens from having the strips.

I'm sure it'll be interesting big man. You be the guy screaming at waens aye?

As I said in a previous post. No I won't be screaming at kids. Not my style. 

Look forward to it

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

When someone tries to describe why I am buying a top that's the only response there is.

How the hell would anyone on here know my reasons behind it and why would I feel the need to try and explain to them?

Don't get all pissy because you made a rip roaring cunt of it in here ya mutant.

Mutant lol. Grow up ya bell end. 

Havent made a cunt of anything. I just came on for a browse and saw the pish u were talking and thought I'd reply. 

You  keep with the taig references. The part of Ulster I'm from is a taig free zone 

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Buy him it if you wish mate, I remember being a wee guy and being choking to get every strip as soon as it was released . anyone who tries to cause aggro over a young bear wearing a strip is an arse of the highest order and I would be confident that fellow bears would put them in their place regardless of their thoughts and feelings regarding the strip scenario 

I never once mentioned having a go at a kid or anything of the like. All I did was say that the club got as much benefit if you buy a Celtic top. 

I think that it's a great excuse for certain ppl on here to say about kids getting shouted at etc. I don't know of any bears who shouted at kids last season and if I had of seen it I wouldn't have just been having a word. 

My issuse remains that until we boycott the gear then we are fucked commercially As  MA has no reason to renegotiate 

3 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

You our keep with the taig references. The part of Ulster I'm from is a taig free zone 

It's not a moron free zone that's for sure.

You came on here giving it big licks because a good bear was wanting to buy his son a Rangers top. You were put right back in your place for posting a whole load of shite then spat the dummy.

No one cares what part of ulster you are from, you act a fanny on here you get treated like one.

Just now, Chrissyp84 said:

I never once mentioned having a go at a kid or anything of the like. All I did was say that the club got as much benefit if you buy a Celtic top. 

I think that it's a great excuse for certain ppl on here to say about kids getting shouted at etc. I don't know of any bears who shouted at kids last season and if I had of seen it I wouldn't have just been having a word. 

My issuse remains that until we boycott the gear then we are fucked commercially As  MA has no reason to renegotiate 

I wasn't talking to you , I was responding to the ops original post 

1 minute ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Why would he renegotiate as I'm sure i read that written into the deal any unsold tops had to be bought up by the Club.

May be wrong on this but i'm sure i read it somewhere.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not a moron free zone that's for sure.

You came on here giving it big licks because a good bear was wanting to buy his son a Rangers top. You were put right back in your place for posting a whole load of shite then spat the dummy.

No one cares what part of ulster you are from, you act a fanny on here you get treated like one.

Tell me how I spat the dummy ya cock?? Wasn't giving anything big licks. Your the root calling me a taig an I'm just telling you there's no taigs round my way ya tool. Now fuck away off down the road and get ur new top.

1 minute ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Tell me how I spat the dummy ya cock?? Wasn't giving anything big licks. Your the root calling me a taig an I'm just telling you there's no taigs round my way ya tool. Now fuck away off down the road and get ur new top.

Look at the state of your posts on here for a start :lol: 

You are rambling on like a drunk wee lassie.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Why would he renegotiate as I'm sure i read that written into the deal any unsold tops had to be bought up by the Club.

May be wrong on this but i'm sure i read it somewhere.

From what I read elsewhere that was a 1 time agreement or it was changed. To do with green and all at the time. 

Obviously like everyone else on here I feel like were kept in the dark by the board on too much. But if they're telling us not to buy them then they can't still be having to buy the excess.

57 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

So far I'm called a Sheep retard and a mongo, not one bad word said about MA.

its like the twilight zone on here. Full on zoomers who obviously got stuck in the fanny a bit long on the way out. 

Called a sheep for ME deciding that I'd rather not give MA any cash even if it meant not getting me and the kids  the kits. Ffs out of the 300 quid id be spending tell me how much the club would get?? And tell me that if EVERYONE chose not to buy it then we could get a better deal.

people saying about the board having no spine. At times I agree. But we are the fans we are Rangers! Not the ppl in the suits. It's us that are the soul of the club and are divided on absolutely everything 

Why don't you tell us how much the club gets you seem to have all the answers ya walloper. 

3 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Actually you were the root by telling a poster to go and buy a celtic strip , you acted an arse so got treated like one . Deal with it

6 minutes ago, Chrissyp84 said:

Full full head to toe in slazenger and Dunlop. Just like uncle mike likes it. Sports direct finest

Aye mate. Fuck the boss and armani shit. Straight doon wae the scavenger gear on 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why don't you tell us how much the club gets you seem to have all the answers ya walloper. 

I don't have all of the answers. But I think we all know the deal is swayed massively against us. 

Everyone knows it's a mere pence to pound profit. 

Unless you know otherwise

I don't have all of the answers. But I think we all know the deal is swayed massively against us. 

They say we get 4p in the £1 or something daft like that, basically the club get £5 per shirt 

So you have no idea what we get for every top but you know it's pence in the pound. :lol: 

I blame the schools I really do.