New top for the kids.

RFC55

Should we buy the kids the tops?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Should we buy the kids the tops?

• Yes
    • No

Right lads wee separate thread to gauge opinions.

I won't be buying any adult merchandise as it stands just now. However my wee yin is desperate for the top. As I said before holiday I had the head nipped off me, "when's it out, can I get it" usual child stuff.

So my dilemma as it stands is yes I'm buying him it, but I know the club ain't keen on it which makes it tough but it's really to gauge what the other parents of RM think.  It's hard as the club clearly don't want it sold but at the end of the day kids can't really have retail deals etc explained to them.

It's a rock and a hard place at the minute. I'm not going to be at the game on Sat but he wee yin is going along with @Mr Soprano but I'd hope no aggro would be drawn to them for the fact the new top may be worn.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Of course, should have been bought earlier (know it wasn't possible) all you see if that green and grey shite in Magaluf and beyond ;) Wee bears should wear it with pride.

See that's my point. All you see is that shite. I don't know if kids should be held back from from.the top due to on going court cases and claims and counter claims.  It's a head fuck 

There is no dilema,  the kids have no clue about ashley,  they don't give a fuck abot SD.

They want santa to bring them the Rangers top and telling them " santa and mike ashley fell out so no top for you"

Fuck what anyone thinks mate, your kids are your kids.

Just now, gogzy said:

There is no dilema,  the kids have no clue about ashley,  they don't give a fuck abot SD.

They want santa to bring them the Rangers top and telling them " santa and mike ashley fell out so no top for you"

Fuck what anyone thinks mate, your kids are your kids.

I get that mate. It's with the Club though they don't want it sold. But kids being kids they only want  the top like you said. 

If the tops were only released in adult sizes SD would be fucked but everyone knows what kids are like they just want it :lol:

Gogzy is spot on.

The wee man wants a Rangers top...he see's wee guys his age in their clubs new tops and wants the same. The Boardroom pish shouldn't stop our youngsters sporting our colours out in the street.

Fuck what anyone on here or anywhere else say's if you do get him it, fuck I'm getting it for myself...I pray someone says something to me

Buy him it, no kid should be deprived of the new top because of this carry on. The club weren't willing to stick up for the fans for the cup final farce and now they want the fans to stick up for them but to do that you need to disappoint your little one.  Buy it and tell him to show it off with pride!

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

If you are in doubt about buying it for yourself and want your kids to grow up with similar values then there is only one answer and that is no.

Trust me my wee yin is brought up in a good way but I'm not going to force my views on a retail deal on someone under 11 :lol: That's madness.

I've made it clear time and again we need the fat bastard out but that's nothing to do with our kids surely?

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Trust me my wee yin is brought up in a good way but I'm not going to force my views on a retail deal on someone under 11 :lol: That's madness.

I've made it clear time and again we need the fat bastard out but that's nothing to do with our kids surely?

there is always lionbrand :P

"nah son, I know it desn't look like a Rangers top, but that's what you are wearing cause Ashley is a bad man"

kid cries.

I'll be buying the wee man the kit. He's seen it on TV already, he'll see other kids wearing it when we're up on Saturday. He's only 6 and just started last year to get him into football properly, the new kits all part of the experience for the kids.

I won't be buying one for myself even though I like the top. 

Need this retail deal sorted out, maybe we could afford a decent CB then.

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Its purely because of money that you want him out so giving him money defeats the purpose. Up to you though.

2 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

@The Godfather. If a group organise a protest then I am sure there will be some trouble.

Well I'm safe in the knowledge that my wee yin will be with someone that wouldn't take any shite. So they'd be best to think carefully before targeting any kids 

3 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

@The Godfather. If a group organise a protest then I am sure there will be some trouble.

Imagine a group attacking Rangers fans young and old for wearing a Rangers shirt :power_of_anguish:.

IF that were to happen then I don't want those kind of people anywhere near my club, simply taig behaviour.