Another rangers hater outed

soulboy

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's bound to be one or two posters on here who know this cretin. Please fill us in with more details if you do ??

I would also hope this evidence is passed to the sfa and is monitored to see if he benefits from future business from Regan or Doncaster 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There's bound to be one or two posters on here who know this cretin. Please fill us in with more details if you do ??

I would also hope this evidence is passed to the sfa and is monitored to see if he benefits from future business from Regan or Doncaster 

I've had the misfortune to know of McLean for 12-15 years as his local watering hole was also mine, (which I very rarely visit now, used to be mixed 50/50 but the nappy rippers have taken over, 75/25) a more smarmy, bigoted, poisonous weasel you'll struggle to find, no idea of the Scott character though. 

11 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Oh fuck off, you get this rabid fuck outed and the first thing you think about is handwringers...really?

Nope not the first thing. That's delight and admiration for the mole.

But in terms of a comment on here?

Too many of our support are pacifists when it comes to the shite we're up against.

Have a look at the cup final threads for any clarification sought.

5 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

All twitter accounts on lockdown, even his business one. 

Why would a marketing and communications man want to hide behind a locked account? 

:power_of_anguish:

Well done to the Mole!

Look forward to the next one. :541:

Marketing and communications man my erse. A wido with connections, who's not wide enough,  no more than that. You'd think he'd be happy just creaming it and keeping the head down but no, has to be one of the self indulgent obsessed.

Cunt needs taken down. Complaints to the SFA are in order, HMRC and plod. Proceeds of crime would be a bitter pill. This cunt has exploited the Commonwealth Games and the SFA due to his connections. Guranteed to be dirt there.

Let's put this cunt out of business and into the gutter where he belongs, along with the rest of his malcontent peado brotherhood.