Linfield Friendly, September 3rd

SimshillBear

17 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Getting a batch of tickets tommorow from a contact, Rangers end, looking forward to it, long overdue. BR parade also same day, please any bears attending the parade afterwards give it the decorum and dignity needed please.

Second time you have posted this, what are you suggesting?

3 hours ago, BEE said:

Suggesting there`s some fuds at the side of the road full of drink treating it like the 12th! and thats one`s over for the parade, one`s i`d exspect know why the parade take`s place. I`m sure there`s small element`s who are just over for the football maybe and not understand the parade situation. Not aimed at anyone in particular here, just a heads up..

8 hours ago, BEE said:

no singing the sash or sectarian clapping, or "clap trap" as the confused tarriers call it

Don't suppose anyone knows of a bus that's leaving Glasgow in the morning and returning that evening that has 3 spare seats going, we have tickets but the bus we were going on has cancelled as they couldn't fill it. 

17 minutes ago, NavyBear said:

Don't suppose anyone knows of a bus that's leaving Glasgow in the morning and returning that evening that has 3 spare seats going, we have tickets but the bus we were going on has cancelled as they couldn't fill it. 

Toryglen as mentioned earlier in thread, number is on Rangers website.

If now full can you post on here (tu)

1 hour ago, Willis said:

someone told me the ferrys were full but i got booked no bother

Some times are fully booked, ie the 7.30 crossing in the morning and the 7.30 return.

Any other times you're talking about a trip over 24 hours from Glasgow.

On 5 August 2016 at 1:00 AM, westenclosure2008 said:

We shouldn't be having friendlies once the season has started. All focus should be on the league. Send the kids.

Nah mate, Linfield deserve better than that after raising cash for us in our hour of need. The only football team anywhere to offer us help despite our proud history of being a charitable club who helps others like Arsenal and Bradford. I'll always keep an eye out for them now and would return the favour in an instant. Just a shame they don't play in England so we could put a lot more business each other's way. But the people of Northern Ireland deserve to see a good Rangers side anyway for the great backing they've always given us.

Anybody know if it is possible for a non season ticket holder to get a ticket for this? Never been but would not cost me much more than my trips to Ibrox anyway.