Linfield Friendly, September 3rd

SimshillBear

2 minutes ago, bomber said:

why would garner be out for next week, what was the point in bringing him back on?

It was some half-wit dhaily rebel journalist said it on Twitter after he went off. 

And then he re-appeared :D

Just now, Tam Müller said:

Be baffled if O'halloran doesn't get a start next week. Bring Waghorn on for him at the 60th we need an early goal next week. Got a feeling MW will start Miller for his experience but this would be my lineup. Anybody know how Senderos played the day?

image.png

From the Periscope, Senderos didn't have much to do

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surely MOH has to start next week?

He's looked pretty good whenever he's had a chance this season and his pace could be absolutely crucial on the counter attack.

Add to the fact he tore them a new one at parkhead last season then he has to be in warbs thoughts now. That said, Kenny scoring 4 goals will definitely keep him in. 

MOH was great today, good work rate and plenty of pace. Senderos looked good, but had nothing to do. We did look a bit shaky when Hill came on for him.

Niko literally strolled the game.

Garner worked hard when he came on but didn't look like scoring, however he took his goal well.

Why the game wasn't on RTV is a disgrace.  Even the RFC web site live report wasn't working.   I had a view of periscope a couple of times and saw a couple of goals but the comments at the side were so annoying and mostly unbelievably banal that I gave up.  

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

MOH won't start next week!

I'd die happy if we won 7-0 next week, but I'll settle for a 93rd own goal to win 1-0. :D

I'd rather the latter tbh, save gubbung them for a game at Ibrox or a cup final

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

MOH won't start next week!

I'd die happy if we won 7-0 next week, but I'll settle for a 93rd own goal to win 1-0. :D

Yeah, no chance MOH starts next week.

We haven't given him a start in a league game so far this season so there's no chance he'll be given one in our biggest game yet. 

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why the game wasn't on RTV is a disgrace.  Even the RFC web site live report wasn't working.   I had a view of periscope a couple of times and saw a couple of goals but the comments at the side were so annoying and mostly unbelievably banal that I gave up.  

The game will be on RTV later I think.