Smile

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't read it like that. I see reasons and explanations for the invasion, but no blame - far from it.

It's weird how we as Rangers supporters can see things so differently

I would never agree or want to with anything a tarrier said/did

You think you're in mutually agreeable surroundings as fellow Rangers fans

Not a dig btw just an observation  (tu)

BBC will start with

Rangers fans have been identified in an independent enquiry as charging towards and assaulting hivs supporters going about their harmless exuberance 

I have to laugh at section 5.6.6.

It is not unusual for Hibs to have 20,000 away supporters for matches of significance. For the Scottish League Cup Final at Hampden on the 13th of March 2016, the number of tickets sold by Hibs amounted to 29,683 against a total attendance of 38,796.

Not unusual for Hibs to have 20,000 away supporters for matches of significance ??? 

It is unusual then for Hibs to have 20,000 supporters at any game, even a significant one.. Something everyone already knew, yet the report contradicts it.

Embarrassing.

27 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

section 8* is the "matters under review"

8.2.1 I am not aware of any further precautions which the Clubs might have been expected to take.

8.2.2 I do not consider that there are any reasonable precautions against a pitch invasion which might have been taken.

8.3.1 Prior to the Match, the requisite Pre-Ops and Ops Meetings occurred as planned. In addition to these, there was regular communication and correspondence between the SFA, HPL, Police Scotland, G4S, Rangers and Hibernian as and when appropriate

8.3.3 I have not heard any suggestion that communication between security personnel was inadequate at the end of the Match and during the ensuing pitch invasion.

8.3.4 I am not in a position, nor would it be appropriate, to comment on the level of co-operation given by the SFA, HPL and the Clubs to Police Scotland. That said, I have heard submissions and have had produced to me documents which suggest that the relevant parties are co-operating with the Police as required.

8.4.1 No issues arise in my view from the arrangements for seat sale, seating and segregation

8.5.1 The plan to resolve a pitch invasion was underway in less than four minutes from the final whistle. At the end of the Match, each of the agencies played an appropriate part in seeking to clear the pitch of those for whom they had respective responsibilities

Theres is no blame in this report. - on anyone.

I agree partly, this report apportions no blame on the organisation of the game to the SFA, clubs, police or stewarding but does repeatedly say it all happened because of the Hivs fans. Not sure what the compliance officer can do about that.

Oh and the comment about pyrotechnics was correct but sectarian singing as well during the game? Never heard it myself, TBB was sung after the game during the invasion by the Hivs 'fans' and even the the report mentions most us had left the stadium by then.

The report just states what more or less happened which was patently obvious to all who watched and witnessed it.  It does suggest that Hibs fans were to blame overall, which they were. Now let's see what the SFA do. Hope Hivs get hammered. 

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I have to laugh at section 5.6.6.

It is not unusual for Hibs to have 20,000 away supporters for matches of significance. For the Scottish League Cup Final at Hampden on the 13th of March 2016, the number of tickets sold by Hibs amounted to 29,683 against a total attendance of 38,796.

Not unusual for Hibs to have 20,000 away supporters for matches of significance ??? 

It is unusual then for Hibs to have 20,000 supporters at any game, even a significant one.. Something everyone already knew, yet the report contradicts it.

Embarrassing.

that's the inaccuracies the club wanna meet the sfa about ??

I note that it also says that there was a significant level of police at our end of the stadium due to the use of pyrotechnics and sectarian singing.... The singing part I'm not caring about, however I do have a concern about our fans setting off pyrotechnics at games.  

The report lacks any empathy with the Rangers players and staff being assaulted, nor condems the said assaults. Calls out the Hivs thugs for starting the riot and all that ensued resulted from their invading of the pitch.

Not read the full report but what I have seen is basically disgusting.

The first thing in the report, a list of historic pitch invasions: Rangers v Motherwell, Rangers v Celtic, and Rangers v Celtic. Maybe I'm just being paranoid they they're suggesting that Rangers is the common factor here. In the paragraphs dealing with the Rangers v Motherwell invasion, the report says that only one set of fans was involved. It does not identify which set of fans. 

That's equivalent to identifying two people as being involved in a serious assault without making it clear who was the victim and who was the guilty party.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

So according to this you can invade the pitch up to the half way line? Good to know when we do the tims at Parkhead. 

See how well that goes down

There will be 4000 cops standing 10 deep just in case .Shower of gestapo scum

16 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

I note that it also says that there was a significant level of police at our end of the stadium due to the use of pyrotechnics and sectarian singing.... The singing part I'm not caring about, however I do have a concern about our fans setting off pyrotechnics at games.  

Of course there was an extra few thousand cops needed up the Rangers end while songs were being sung .

While 10,000 rioters invaded the pitch .

Sounds like this cunt was bought and paid for

30 minutes ago, EKCO said:

I agree partly, this report apportions no blame on the organisation of the game to the SFA, clubs, police or stewarding but does repeatedly say it all happened because of the Hivs fans. Not sure what the compliance officer can do about that.

Oh and the comment about pyrotechnics was correct but sectarian singing as well during the game? Never heard it myself, TBB was sung after the game during the invasion by the Hivs 'fans' and even the the report mentions most us had left the stadium by then.

The singing is just to rope us in . Shower of cowardly and corrupt bastards the Sfa ,Spfl and the beggar Compliance  officer who will be one of their own from now on .