New Kits on Megastore Website

Blue63

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, got the same email an hour or so ago.

If you're asking have the Board gave the 'nod' to fans to buy the tops due to an improved deal with the fat cunt, then no.

It's a personal choice if you want to buy or not, I don't think anyone should be castigating anyone else whether they do or don't, as in the vast majority of cases, they are only doing what they think is best for the club they love.

Personally I'll not be buying one until we get the 'nod', but if my daughter was old enough to ask me to get her one,  then one would be bought without hesitation.

And I most definitely would not be buying any of the seemingly never ending range of SOS, Lionbrand whatever. But again, that's a personal choice, I wouldn't be castigating anyone for that either.

Do whatever feels right to you OP.

I bought a top of @govanblue yesterday, that way I know my money goes to a good cause (tu)

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

If you're asking have the Board gave the 'nod' to fans to buy the tops due to an improved deal with the fat cunt, then no.

It's a personal choice if you want to buy or not, I don't think anyone should be castigating anyone else whether they do or don't, as in the vast majority of cases, they are only doing what they think is best for the club they love.

Personally I'll not be buying one until we get the 'nod', but if my daughter was old enough to ask me to get her one,  then one would be bought without hesitation.

And I most definitely would not be buying any of the seemingly never ending range of SOS, Lionbrand whatever. But again, that's a personal choice, I wouldn't be castigating anyone for that either.

Fuxache. Did I actually agree wae ye there? ?

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

posted first class today.  you'll be wearing it tomorrow. (tu)

Nice one, mate.

See OP, that's the way to roll, hit up govanblue for your Rangers gear, clear conscience, and sound bargains.

My daughter has enough Rangers gear purchased from GB to do her till she's old enough to be able to ask for a top, and hopefully to fuck it'll have been sorted out by then :D

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Nice one, mate.

See OP, that's the way to roll, hit up govanblue for your Rangers gear, clear conscience, and sound bargains.

My daughter has enough Rangers gear purchased from GB to do her till she's old enough to be able to ask for a top, and hopefully to fuck it'll have been sorted out by then :D

I found a 4/5 year old away kit.  How retro will that be in 4 years. (tu)

41 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm not going to waste my time.  You want to act on your own behalf, stick two fingers up to the club, so you can wear a t-shirt go ahead.  You've probably already done so.  Yet you act like you're the big Rangers man.  Fuck off :lol:

You know the club still receive money if I buy a top right?

If you don't buy it the club get hee haw. Same with the fake AC Milan gear :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Helicopter4 said:

The Megastore is owned and operated by Sports Direct - now everyone should make their minds up 

Yes, everyone should be able to make their own minds up, and whichever they choose, they should not be castigated or abused for it either (tu)

45 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

100% officially sanctioned due to a deal being done. There will be posters up in the club shop tomorrow outlining what has happened with a statement from Puma and Rangers on Monday.

Thank fuck :)

Just to point out the 'Club shop' is actually just a Sports Direct which is located in the Stadium which we receive a minimal rent for and it's got absolutely nothing to do with Rangers whatsoever. The staff are paid by Sports Direct, the rent is paid by Sports Direct and the  profits are split after Sports Direct have taken their costs, whatever they are.

Its the same with rangersmegastore .com. Its absolutely nothing to do with Rangers anymore, as can be seen by no links to the site from the official club page, or club shop page here rangers.co.uk/shop

Make of that what you will.

45 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I bought a top of @govanblue yesterday, that way I know my money goes to a good cause (tu)

Pretty much bang on, hoping this shit's all over by the time my nipper is asking for tops.

1 hour ago, Blue63 said:

Don't need the abuse chaps, love my club, sorry if it offends, I asked for advice and my ball bag is of epic proportions to those who may be remotely interested or indeed worried

Thanks for the varied input, guess that really is why we're classed as a democracy ???

Don't see any abuse mate, like most have said it's your choice, do whatever the fuck you want?

Not buying a top is the same as buying a top i  regards to what you are doi g for the club.........either way we get nothing, ok we get a measly £1 or so for nearly every £50 bucks spent.

Buying a top does not help the club in any way at this moment in time.

I know it will be difficult for parents when the kids are asking for a new top etc and thats a worry for me because despite the massive amount of folk who would normally buy a top but are refusing just now there will also be a significant number who will spend the money.

5 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Not buying a top is the same as buying a top i  regards to what you are doi g for the club.........either way we get nothing, ok we get a measly £1 or so for nearly every £50 bucks spent.

Buying a top does not help the club in any way at this moment in time.

I know it will be difficult for parents when the kids are asking for a new top etc and thats a worry for me because despite the massive amount of folk who would normally buy a top but are refusing just now there will also be a significant number who will spend the money.

4p, a quid or a wee ten spot, do you actually know how much we make per top sold? 

This is not a dig but a serious question mate?

6 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

4p, a quid or a wee ten spot, do you actually know how much we make per top sold? 

Going by the calculations it is a little over £1, even if its higher its crystal clear the club do not want fans lining the pockets of that fat twat.