megastore watch

linfield1690

14 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Just seen King's interview after the match and he said he expected the commercial side of things to be sorted out in weeks or a couple of months, which is encouraging.

Really? From weeks to months in one sentence. That is called uncertainty, in what should never have happened in the first place. Fucking shambles.

Must give Whitney a call on the next move. Tanks in front of the store next?!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

So everyone going in to the Megastore is a kid who is just visiting Ibrox for the very first time?  Give us a break FFS.  There's grown men going in there who know fine well it's going against the board. 

Not everyone hangs on to this boards shite, if i want a top i will buy one, sleekit eyes can kid you on if you want about the deal, if he was any decent chairmain, he would have had this sorted, he got into his wee power trip using  fannies to do his dirty work, calling ashley for everything ( and he is a cunt) then expects him to do whatever lying dave says, get a grip and wake up, this board are not much better than the previous cunts, except, they did not pretend to be died in the wool rangers fans, like these kunts king, murray, giggles

53 minutes ago, The Beast said:

No the consensus was that they were adults and should buy them or not buy them as a matter of personal choice. It's up to them how they spend their own money.

Go and have a glance at Rfc52's thread new top for kids and then come back and tell me there aren't posts encouraging fans to buy tops.

I don't have a problem with people giving their opinions, just not sure why it is deemed OK to encourage people to buy the top but wrong to tell them why you think they shouldn't buy it.

45 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Really? From weeks to months in one sentence. That is called uncertainty, in what should never have happened in the first place. Fucking shambles.

Must give Whitney a call on the next move. Tanks in front of the store next?!

Of course there is uncertainty, but at least it's good to see the club haven't done as you hoped for and raised the white flag of Surrender to Ashley.

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Go and have a glance at Rfc52's thread new top for kids and then come back and tell me there aren't posts encouraging fans to buy tops.

I don't have a problem with people giving their opinions, just not sure why it is deemed OK to encourage people to buy the top but wrong to tell them why you think they shouldn't buy it.

I've had a quick look and I don't see many people saying "go and buy it", most are saying variations of  "it's your money, it's up to you".

There's a big difference between encouraging someone and telling them to make their own mind up.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I've had a quick look and I don't see many people saying "go and buy it", most are saying variations of  "it's your money, it's up to you".

There's a big difference between encouraging someone and telling them to make their own mind up.

Good  to see you acknowledge that you have now seen posts encouraging fans to buy the tops.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Of course there is uncertainty, but at least it's good to see the club haven't done as you hoped for and raised the white flag of Surrender to Ashley.

Blue Avenger has no problem bending the knee to Ashley, he positively drooled when he thought Ashley had got the better of King when he had his lawyers serve King his indictment down at shirebrook.

He's the resident Walter Mitty character, an in your face loyalist without a so much as a loyalist thought in his head.

1 hour ago, calio said:

Dave King won't be buying Ashley out, we would be, Rangers fans.

Why don't we just settle with Ashley or let the retail deal run another 6 years till it expires?

Other than the fact it gives the tarriers a massive financial advantage over us for that same period, which if they convert it to league titles will take them to 11 in a row.

That ain't so bad now is it?

Thats one hell of a defeatist post right there. 

If they want to line up in protest then they should do it to the board to force action from them - thats what the board is there for, to sort legal and financial trouble, and for me - their currently getting an easy ride for their wage 

45 minutes ago, calio said:

Blue Avenger has no problem bending the knee to Ashley, he positively drooled when he thought Ashley had got the better of King when he had his lawyers serve King his indictment down at shirebrook.

He's the resident Walter Mitty character, an in your face loyalist without a so much as a loyalist thought in his head.

He's at best a mixed up individual, gets mockingly called Staunchy Mcstaunch or Lenny Murphy on here when he tries to hard, then sticks up for every terrorist group going.

I'll let you make up your own mind as to why ...

5 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Thats one hell of a defeatist post right there. 

If they want to line up in protest then they should do it to the board to force action from them - thats what the board is there for, to sort legal and financial trouble, and for me - their currently getting an easy ride for their wage 

Whos wages mate?

The board have tried to renegotiate the retail deal, Ashley isn't for budging, how would you suggest they improve matters?

They asked the fans to hold back buying retail till it gets sorted, some simply refuse to listen to them tho. Which is their prerogative of course.

As long as they know its against the will of the board that's fine, but don't ask how they are trying to improve things if you refuse to stand with them on this.

We have no idea how hard they are working at resolving the financial constraints put in place by previous placemen on our board, it's easy to presume nothing is being done as everything is being done behind closed doors but that's down the the confidentiality agreement that's in place.

According to Kings interview yesterday things seem to be progressing well on all fronts so time will tell on that.

One thing I'm not is a defeatist, I will try absolutely anything at all if it might help make us successful again, if it means doing without merchandise for a year I'll do it, if it means buying a ST for my old man when he probably wont be fit for attending games I have, if I need to buy all the away games on RTV while live on sky I will.

Wanting rid of the retail deal isn't defeatist, it's pushing for positive change to benefit out Club, I think that's pretty clear.

13 minutes ago, calio said:

Wanting rid of the retail deal isn't defeatist, it's pushing for positive change to benefit out Club, I think that's pretty clear.

This i have a concern with, what evidence is there that the current board could do better, hell the current board didn't even know that our badges etc were in ashleys hands until the fans found out

Nothing on our current board gives me any confidence that they can make us money, 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

This i have a concern with, what evidence is there that the current board could do better, hell the current board didn't even know that our badges etc were in ashleys hands until the fans found out

Nothing on our current board gives me any confidence that they can make us money, 

hell the current board didn't even know that our badges etc were in ashleys hands until the fans found out

^^^^^^this

9 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I'm presuming you know the details of the deal then yeah? Can you explain what triggers our dividend payment from Rangers retail? Ta

I'll be honest with you jbj, I think your in the extreme minority mate ;)

47 minutes ago, roger9650 said:

Amazed just how important it seems to be to some people just to be seen in a new kit.  As for the kids I suppose they have to get everything they want these days, why have them otherwise?

I'm amazed that cunts think they can tell others what to do with their own cash.