megastore watch

linfield1690

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Think it was a prerequisite for buying the Club. Stand to be corrected though ...

I honestly cannot remember, but my point about King & Co buying the Club at that point whatever it was going to cost would have meant things should have been different and honest Dave could have borrowed the money from someone I am sure. :pipe:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Bears r us said:

I honestly cannot remember, but my point about King & Co buying the Club at that point whatever it was going to cost would have meant things should have been different and honest Dave could have borrowed the money from someone I am sure. :pipe:

Think legally King was embroiled in the infamous Tax Case and couldn't do very much, but as I said, yea, Park or whomever else, the BTC ... 

2 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Is nae body trying to decipher that PUMA letter?

King seems to think it will all be sorted in weeks (great news) or months or by this time next year (not so good news), so maybe he understands the letter. Sorry cannot be any more helpful than that mate.  

43 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Not sure why you're asking me, I suggest you write to MW, he's better qualified to answer your questions.

im asking your opinion, who's fault do you think it is that we have no proper defence after a year of watching mistakes on a weekly basis

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

What annoys me is that King and Co could have had the Club from Murray for a £1 the same as Shyte, but IMO were not prepared to deal with the big tax case, they were not prepared to take the Club into admin if the case was lost. 

Far better to let others take it on do any dirty work then cause a shitstorm to get it at that point and become heros.

Sorry if I have taken this thread :005:

king wasnt even prepared to deal with the Lloyds debt nevermind the BTC, cunt offered Lloyds 60p in the £ for their debt if memory serves me right (might have been lower than that) and Lloyds rightly told him to fuck off, there was not a chance in hell that King and his cronies were buying us off Murray, there was no chance in hell they were putting up a proper CVA (champions league quarter finals i hear Paul Murray is offering :lol: )

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

king wasnt even prepared to deal with the Lloyds debt nevermind the BTC, cunt offered Lloyds 60p in the £ for their debt if memory serves me right (might have been lower than that) and Lloyds rightly told him to fuck off, there was not a chance in hell that King and his cronies were buying us off Murray, there was no chance in hell they were putting up a proper CVA (champions league quarter finals i hear Paul Murray is offering :lol: )

I know they had no intention JIm :pipe:  but I like to point it out at times when honest Dave is being hailed as our saviour. :wink:

On 06/08/2016 at 11:47 AM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I see no reason why anyone would go in to the Megastore and buy a jersey.  I'm pretty sure everyone knows buying the kits undermine the boards position when it comes to getting a better retail deal.  Since no one will be going in I doubt there will be any issues.

OR it could be seen as the club have to contractually sell a certain amount of shirts. Maybe fans are buying shirts for their kids, so that the club aren't paying SD for unsold shirts.

25 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

King seems to think it will all be sorted in weeks (great news) or months or by this time next year (not so good news), so maybe he understands the letter. Sorry cannot be any more helpful than that mate.  

When does the Puma contract end?

Only read the last few pages of this thread and I think it would be advantageous If it was moved to the boardroom section and then jimbeamjunior  and others  can continue howling at the moon and leave the bears den too Rangers fans discussing football matters rather than living.breathing the boardroom problems.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

OR it could be seen as the club have contractually sell a certain amount of shirts. Maybe fans are buying shirts for their kids, so that the club aren't paying SD for unsold shirts.

Shame.  Shame.  Shame.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

When does the Puma contract end?

It is a very good question :541: unfortunately I do not know the answer but I wonder if it might be at the end of the 16/17 season because that would kinda fit in with what King has been saying since Saturday. 

19 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

cop out, the fans were quick to batter the old board when the squad had weaknesses

so either this time around warburton has made a monumental fuck up at this point, or he isnt being backed as he wants by the board

Not a cop out, MW repeatedly said he was happy with his squad last season and to be fair they achieved their goal of winning the league, beating celtic  and getting to the final was a bonus.

I don't recall the fans battering the board on player signings until midway through Ally's last season when  we were behind Hearts in the league and they sold our best young player and brought in crocks.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a very good question :541: unfortunately I do not know the answer but I wonder if it might be at the end of the 16/17 season because that would kinda fit in with what King has been saying since Saturday. 

it would. leaving only the SD contract. Maybe this is when the board will take the SD deal to court

Just now, Real Ranger said:

Not a cop out, MW repeatedly said he was happy with his squad last season and to fair they achieved their goal of winning the league, beating celtic  and getting to the final was a bonus.

I don't recall the fans battering the board on player signings until midway through Ally's last season when  we were behind Hearts in the league and they sold our best young player and brought in crocks.

i distinctly remember when mccoist walked, a certain fans group coming out claiming he wasnt being backed by the board (ridiculous statement given he got 7mill a year first team wages to win part time leagues)

yes the old board sold macleod when we needed the money, we were under a massive boycott of both matchday tickets, ST's and merchandise, we had no money back then

this season we have almost broke our record for ST sales (increased prices i may add) on the back of a season where we pished the championship and made the scottish cup final, a few extra quid in the coffers, so whats the current boards excuse as to why we havent addressed the major faults of the squad

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

it would. leaving only the SD contract. Maybe this is when the board will the SD deal to court

I am not so sure about taking anybody to court because King is saying it might be sorted in weeks or months and I would have thought a court case would be very uncertain and could take a long time to be heard never mind being so certain to be sorted.  :unsure:

I am just guessing and probably a case of 2 + 2 = 5. What I do hope is that it does get sorted. (tu)

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am not so sure about taking anybody to court because King is saying it might be sorted in weeks or months and I would have thought a court case would be very uncertain and could take a long time to be heard never mind being so certain to be sorted.  :unsure:

I am just guessing and probably a case of 2 + 2 + 5. What I do hope is that it does get sorted. (tu)

I hope it gets sorted soon also. With regard to DK saying weeks or months maybe he has managed to get the gagging order lifted. My problem with SD is that the contract had a confidentially clause.

I know it common for a company to add this, but when you consider SD took over JJB,  then reread old info 

One of Rangers' biggest commercial partners has said it will continue to work with the club in administration.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17063863

The Rangers Football Club Ltd (“RFC”) and JJB Sports plc (“JJB”) can today confirm that they have reached agreement on the terms of a settlement agreement regarding the future licensing and manufacturing of the Rangers football kit. 

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/jjb-statement/

It makes me wonder whether CG and SD arranged something that needed a court order to seal the deal

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I hope it gets sorted soon also. With regard to DK saying weeks or months maybe he has manage to get the gagging order lifted. My problem with SD that the contract had a confidentially clause.

I know it common for a company to add this, but when you consider SD took over JJB,  then reread old info 

It makes me wonder whether CG and SD arranged something that needed a court order to seal the deal

I had forgot about the JJB situation, interesting to read that quotes again.

I hope we will hear some news soon about what King is meaning by his quotes this weekend. My problem is that I am very unsure if he is telling it as it is or is it a case of more bullshit. I hope it is genuine information because this needs sorted ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I had forgot about the JJB situation, interesting to read that quotes again.

I hope we will hear some news soon about what King is meaning by his quotes this weekend. My problem is that I am very unsure if he is telling it as it is or is it a case of more bullshit. I hope it is genuine information because this needs sorted ASAP.

I can't tell either but if they can get the court order lifted then the truth can come out.