megastore watch

linfield1690

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see no reason why anyone would go in to the Megastore and buy a jersey.  I'm pretty sure everyone knows buying the kits undermine the boards position when it comes to getting a better retail deal.  Since no one will be going in I doubt there will be any issues.

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I see no reason why anyone would go in to the Megastore and buy a jersey.  I'm pretty sure everyone knows buying the kits undermine the boards position when it comes to getting a better retail deal.  Since no one will be going in I doubt there will be any issues.

You confuse a lot of Rangers supporters for folk who give a fuck what's posted on online forums/social media.

Anyone hassling supporters buying stuff from the Megastore today deserves whatever comes their way in response.

Just now, bombaybadboy08 said:

You confuse a lot of Rangers supporters for folk who give a fuck what's posted on online forums/social media.

Anyone hassling supporters buying stuff from the Megastore today deserves whatever comes their way in response.

(tu) 

9 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They have said they will cause trouble today at the Megastore, bunch of absolute fannies. Who the fuck do some of them think they are to bully and tell others what to think and do?

12 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Oven cleaner and his gang ootside the megastore wonder if they'll harrass any bears buying tops for thier kids

I see no harassing happening at all.  There a slow stream of people going in. 

You just want to see antagonism eh? 

16 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Who the fuck does the gimp think he is to tell me or any fan what to do.

If any of his hate mob abuse a fan at the megastore they will deserve the sore face I hope they get.

Just now, jim white's a bear said:

I see no harassing happening at all.  There a slow stream of people going in. 

You just want to see antagonism eh? 

Why is the gimp even there? Is he waiting his turn to go in?

@jim white is a bear, It's them that posted that they will cause bother today but why let that get in the way of things? They are the cunts causing trouble cause they don't like people making up their own minds about buying a fucking football top.

22 hours ago, MasterD said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give it a rest.

Maybe if the cunts stopped trying to intimidate other Rangers supporters fir buying a top l would?

Edit; leaving it for today as l can't be arsed arguing when we have a great day to look forward to.

It's our first day back in the top flight,there's a new strip out,younger Bears will be all excited,for some it will be their first ever taste of Ibrox today,last thing we need to see is Bear on Bear aggression or antagonising behaviour,by all means have a protest if you wish,just not today,today is about the club,the guys on the park

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Will make fuck all difference to the fat mans stance. 

If l seriously thought it would make a difference then l wouldn't get the wee man his but this is a pissing contest between DK and MA and we as usual are the collateral.

9 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

It's our first day back in the top flight,there's a new strip out,younger Bears will be all excited,for some it will be their first ever taste of Ibrox today,last thing we need to see is Bear on Bear aggression or antagonising behaviour,by all means have a protest if you wish,just not today,today is about the club,the guys on the park

Exactly, all it does it fill the Wee guys mind that some of our fans are arseholes

Despite their intention, it is wrong

So everyone going in to the Megastore is a kid who is just visiting Ibrox for the very first time?  Give us a break FFS.  There's grown men going in there who know fine well it's going against the board. 

13 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

So everyone going in to the Megastore is a kid who is just visiting Ibrox for the very first time?  Give us a break FFS.  There's grown men going in there who know fine well it's going against the board. 

So, are you and your weans cutting about in the snide Lionbrand or Loyal Standard gear?  If so, can you tell me how much has went into the clubs coffers from the sale of these? :pipe:

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's got fuck all to do with age, if anyone wants a top they should be able to buy it without arseholes trying to intimidate them at Ibrox, what part of that are you struggling with? 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

So, are you and your weans cutting about in the snide Lionbrand or Loyal Standard gear?  If so, can you tell me how much has went into the clubs coffers from the sale of these? :pipe:

I just wear regular clothes to the games.  I wont be buying a top until the board let's us know it's okay.  The board and fans need to pull in the same direction or the fight for a better retail deal will be a pointless one.

23 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

It's got fuck all to do with age

Tell that to the folk who constantly try to paint a picture of poor wee kids who have never stepped foot inside Ibrox standing outside the Megastore in the hundreds all heart broken.