Chequebook oot King

GOAT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point in getting a striker in if we fail to get the balls into decent position for strikers to put them away

Apart from the goal I'm struggling to see why difference it would have made today

We definitely need a striker but the overall play and creativity needs to improve if we are to take advantage of buying a decent CF

Just now, MasterD said:

How much do we need to spend to be able to beat Hamilton?

Nothing

However, the fact is it has made things abundantly clear about the lack of quality up front and in defence.

So the most likely way to gain quality is to purchase players whom are valued in todays market, doesn't have to be a high purchase, however, there are very few hidden gems out there, and now is not the time to be gambling on a player whose problems we might be able to eradicate or who might be an underachiever.

We need quality now or we will be struggling big time in my opinion.

Fuck King, sleekit bastard won't release any funds. I got 2 stupid remarks today and both were "nice top" as they walked past of course. he is splitting the supporters with all this while doing nothing himself. He comes to ibrox when we are unfurling the flag then won't see him, sorry to anyone who sees him as a saviour but imo he's just as bad as all these cunts b4 him  he is where he is on false promises. 

Just now, Heyboy said:

What fucking cheque book?

Im in belfast and I know a coach with Northampton fucking town and they were offered that Joe Doodo for fuck all aswell as most other lower league clubs in England who also wouldn't take him for fuck all.

Reekin'

Just now, Heyboy said:

What fucking cheque book?

Im in belfast and I know a coach with Northampton fucking town and they were offered that Joe Doodo for fuck all aswell as most other lower league clubs in England who also wouldn't take him for fuck all.

You fuck up as well ya nappy ripping bastard