Niko

stewaj3

Was terrible.

Did absolutely nothing. I know no one was great first half, but if he doesn't get a bit fitter I'm not sure we can run the risk of letting him be a passenger when it doesn't go well, no matter how much talent he has. 

Forrester came on and was great, anyone got a clip of the pass?

Next weeks line up

Wes

Tav

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Barton

Forrester

Holt/windass

McKay

Dodoo (presume waghorn will be out)

O'halloran

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

Was terrible.

Did absolutely nothing. I know no one was great first half, but if he doesn't get a bit fitter I'm not sure we can run the risk of letting him be a passenger when it doesn't go well, no matter how much talent he has. 

Forrester came on and was great, anyone got a clip of the pass?

Next weeks line up

Wes

Tav

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Barton

Forrester

Holt/windass

McKay

Dodoo (presume waghorn will be out)

O'halloran

Agree with every word just wish we d sign a decent centre half. No way should niko start the next game and hope windass is fit again soon. Hope nothing to serious with waghorn. Roll on the next game 

He hasn't really looked good since he came.  There are some moments when he'll make a quality pass or turn but for the most part it hasn't happened.  Our style would be better suited to someone with energy and movement.  We need either Holt, Windass, or Forrester to be playing in every single game. 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If he's in the team he deserves to be judged.

There's a player in their but until he's fit he's a passenger. One we can I'll afford.

I disagree, if the manager picks a player that is clearly finding it difficult to keep up then it's the manager that needs judged not the player.

Niko is clearly not fit enough to play just now, so it's Warburton's decision making that should be called into question.

Just in from the match he was extremely poor(him and many others) I must miss what others see as I haven't been impressed.

looks a luxury player and we can't really afford them with this squad think I would rather Holt in there who doesn't stop working and adds something at both ends of the pitch.

Do we have to have the same conversations over and over...

"Personally I would have had the younger, fitter players start the season with an experienced head in there to direct them. The older players are not up to fitness standard yet and should attain that through the magical 60min substitution and through training. Does that not make sense? We are hardly playing against tough opposition at..."

What I said in the match thread a while back.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I have my reservations but you have to let him get fit before you properly judge him.

Remeber a few months ago when people were writing Forrester off after about three games when he was still unfit.

Why does he start though if not properly fit? And how long does it take to get him fit he's had a preseason and a few games?