the ghost of ally mccoist

thehost

2 hours ago, thehost said:

any reason we now have all our players within 19 yards of our goal line at corners?

absolutely shocking tactics

I was saying this also.When did this crap start again.We know our defence is shaky on set pieces and not only crowd the box so they get in each other's way but should we clear,the opposition have all the time in the world to control the ball and return it into our box.Totally bizzare!!!

I'm bumping this now that I am half sober.

I stand by it fucking woeful tactics.

The sooner MW realises we wont put up with this pish, the better! He appears to have little understanding of our expectations. We require a quality CB within days and if we don't get one MW will be sacked within the year.

5 minutes ago, thehost said:

The sooner MW realises we wont put up with this pish, the better! He appears to have little understanding of our expectations. We require a quality CB within days and if we don't get one MW will be sacked within the year.

You're still pished, or you've still got @Pure_Quality's cock in your mouth. Sacked within the year?

1 minute ago, Thewhitesettler said:

You're still pished, or you've still got @Pure_Quality's cock in your mouth. Sacked within the year?

With our non-defence I don't see us winning the league. Our non-defence is recognised by almost everyone apart from our gaffer. He is in for a rude awakening if he thinks we will put up with it.

Just my opinion, hopefully its wrong and we canter to the title.

1 minute ago, thehost said:

With our non-defence I don't see us winning the league. Our non-defence is recognised by almost everyone apart from our gaffer. He is in for a rude awakening if he thinks we will put up with it.

I think that with a decent CDM, in front of the 2 central defenders, we'd be alright, until we can afford a decent defence.

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

I think that with a decent CDM, in front of the 2 central defenders, we'd be alright, until we can afford a decent defence.

Even with barton and rossiter we'd be exposed. First time I have seen clint hill, in the flesh and he is poor imo.

I spoke to barton after the match and he brought up not winning isn't good enough so at least he recognises that yesterday was not acceptable.

You have to ask; as an ex-defender, what advice is Davie Weir giving MW?  Whatever it is, change it, and quick.

Davie weir was a good reader of the game but was let down by his own lack of speed. From his own experience, surely he would know what basic qualities are required for a CH to be really effective. We better get ourselves sorted out, and soon.  Hamilton couldn't fully capitalise on our frailties. Others will. The clock is ticking.

Just now, kenzie2386 said:

You have to ask; as an ex-defender, what advice is Davie Weir giving MW?  Whatever it is, change it, and quick.

Davie weir was a good reader of the game but was let down by his own lack of speed. From his own experience, surely he would know what basic qualities are required for a CH to be really effective. We better get ourselves sorted out, and soon.  The clock is ticking.

You also need attributes to be a centre half and ours posses none!

1 hour ago, thehost said:

You're not wrong and unless things change for the better, well..

1 hour ago, thehost said:

Agreed on the corners.  Agreed on the quality CB.  Dont agree with the last part.

Also dont understand why we have dropped the high intensity passing that we are used to.

While im at it, also think playing Miller and Niko from the start is daft.  Miller should be a 70 minute sub when the other team are tiring.  Same with Niko.  Its clear he hasnt got the pace, or probably the want, to keep up the tempo required and therefore better to bring on when teams are starting to tire, just like we did v Motherwell. (tu)