Describe your new seat neighbour(s)

ronniescu

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This season I'm going to the games with a mate who used to be Admin on this site. To his right is a mental Northern Irish guy who was demanding Clint Hill play 70 yard passes every time he got the ball. 

Couple of English lads behind me, sound guys to my left and in front. This will be my first full season in the club deck, was previously main rear. 

How much is a season book in club deck? 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Number5 said:

Had a strange experience yesterday.

New guy next to me kept on rubbing his legs against me and trying to make small chat. I think my long hair gave him the impression,for some reason, that I was a bufty. After one too many "accidental" leg strokes. I told this weirdo to fuck off. Luckily there was an empty seat nearby. Thank fuck. Fat bastard stunk.

Cunts probably telling his pals a different story.

Sat in my first season  ticket seat yesterday. I'm a big boned chap, in fact my friends call me Biggins.

Whilst salivating at all those sexy players working up a sweat in their tight shorts the feminite lad next to me started rubbing my leg with his. I thought.... you are in here Christopher. 

His long golden hair shone in the sun and he had a glint in his eye. I was getting aroused and returned the favour by caressing the inside of his thigh with  my by then sweaty hand. 

Rather than hearing the anticipated sexy sigh I anticipated from the horny young buck I got a tirrade of offensive words in a strong Glaswegian accent.

"Git yer hauns aff me ya fat, sweaty jobby jabber!" he yelled. "Get your fat arse tae anuther seat before a knock ye oot!"

Fuckin bisexuals, one minute they are toying for cock, next minute they are acting all hetro. Should just admit they are gay and enjoy a good grope. I told him "you are gay young buck" to which the crowd replied "Oh no he isnt!!!!!"

Anyhow, found another seat further down but there was some dirty, greasy cunt next to me with B.O. and the smell put me off my 15th greasy pie of the day.

I'm going to ask for a seat move. Seen a restricted view seat on here the other day with a hot cameraman bending over....

Just now, billsim1984 said:
7 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

There's always one aint there.

I was alright where I was in the Copland but had budding Mourinhos everywhere else I've been.

Aye it's murder at times, he's not a bad guy really just his shouts let him down badly at times lol

3 hours ago, Fabric said:

I am 1 seat behind her and 1 seat to her right and she puffs on it and honest mate no smell at all, my 2 boys sit behind her as well and never said a word coz it really does t smell. 

Think it depends whats in them , was someone near me yesterday with 1 and it had an unusual smell but not something that would annoy you although i guess some could

3 hours ago, Fabric said:

I am 1 seat behind her and 1 seat to her right and she puffs on it and honest mate no smell at all, my 2 boys sit behind her as well and never said a word coz it really does t smell. 

Not sure if you are replying to me or P_C_G :D but I will go with my own nose rather than yours on this situation :wink:

I agree it is nothing like a normal fag, but it was enough for me to think yesterday why did this cunt have to be sitting beside me. :lol:

75 year old man sits next to me with his son and then his daughter. Great guys. Old man still comes out with the patter and has extremely high expectations, obviously due to the decades of success he's witnessed. 

3 idiots behind me are ridiculous. "Your never a captain Wallace get him tae fuck"

"Waghorn ya fucking cunt wit wis that"

"Mckay your a fucking prick, fuck off ya wanker" 

All this was said whilst trying to get agreement from others beside them. 

Was actually embarrassing. 

There's two wee boys who sit to my left and there just interested in trading punches with each other than the game. My Dad sits to the left and he can be a bit of a wank when he's had a drink. 

When I sat in the Eaone cunt behind me that kept shouting "Fucking kill him Madjid" "Pit it intae the mixer" 

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

My immediate neighbour is a cracking old fella. Enjoy catching up with him. He was asking me for a few tips about visiting Edinburgh for the festival yesterday. 

"You're in luck, I've actually got my own Edinburgh festival firm..."

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

75 year old man sits next to me with his son and then his daughter. Great guys. Old man still comes out with the patter and has extremely high expectations, obviously due to the decades of success he's witnessed. 

3 idiots behind me are ridiculous. "Your never a captain Wallace get him tae fuck"

"Waghorn ya fucking cunt wit wis that"

"Mckay your a fucking prick, fuck off ya wanker" 

All this was said whilst trying to get agreement from others beside them. 

Was actually embarrassing. 

Hate that when folk shout that kind o shite at the players. Fell out wae a roaster sitting behind me at raith last year who was at it from the first whistle last season.