Describe your new seat neighbour(s)

ronniescu

Have you got a new seat or new people sitting beside you? Are they ok? I have a dirty, smelly bastard next to me. He's got long curly, manky nails & one of his fat, manky legs was up against me, until I managed to move to an empty seat. Clothes Peg Loyal.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Have you got a new seat or new people sitting beside you? Are they ok? I have a dirty, smelly bastard next to me. He's got long curly, manky nails & one of his fat, manky legs was up against me, until I managed to move to an empty seat. Clothes Peg Loyal.

Wrong forum mate, sounds like you should be posting on kerryfail

mostly the same people around me but the guy beside me has moved up a few seats and there is this new guy in his seat and he was shouting and screaming like fuck all 90 minutes. it's a football game so totally acceptable but i thought he was gonna have a breakdown or something. no having a go at the guy or anything. 

6 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

6 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Moved to the family stand with wee boy after 6 years in MSF with mates.

I thought it was only adult and child that was there or are folk buying a child season ticket and an adult using it?

Well i got myself and the kid (14) season tickets for the family stand but i could not get 2 seats together not so bad hes 14 mind you

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Wrong forum mate, sounds like you should be posting on kerryfail

He'd have been lucky to find an empty seat yesterday, unless the stewards took pity & let him in with the Accies fans!

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

Where did you find the empty seat?

13 minutes ago, one55 said:

mostly the same people around me but the guy beside me has moved up a few seats and there is this new guy in his seat and he was shouting and screaming like fuck all 90 minutes. it's a football game so totally acceptable but i thought he was gonna have a breakdown or something. no having a go at the guy or anything. 

Definitely scared he posts on here ?

Had a strange experience yesterday.

New guy next to me kept on rubbing his legs against me and trying to make small chat. I think my long hair gave him the impression,for some reason, that I was a bufty. After one too many "accidental" leg strokes. I told this weirdo to fuck off. Luckily there was an empty seat nearby. Thank fuck. Fat bastard stunk.

Cunts probably telling his pals a different story.

1 hour ago, ronniescu said:

a dirty, smelly bastard next to me. He's got long curly, manky nails & one of his fat, manky legs was up against me, until I managed to move to an empty seat. Clothes Peg Loyal

A guy I know gave his season ticket to his mate who is a part time tramp at the state aid arena. It was probably the guy you had yesterday. Might even be one of the cunts who got personal hygiene letters from liewell last season. 

Well on my left is a friendly guy and we chatted back and forth all of the game.

On my right was a guy who only spoke to his pals in the row in front which I had no problem with ,  his e-fag is a different matter :(  not sure how long I will be able to put up with his fumes. :unsure:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Well on my left is a friendly guy and we chatted back and forth all of the game.

On my right was a guy who only spoke to his pals in the row in front which I had no problem with ,  his e-fag is a different matter :(  not sure how long I will be able to put up with his fumes. :unsure:

They vape pens are fucking stinking.

2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

18 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Had a strange experience yesterday.

New guy next to me kept on rubbing his legs against me and trying to make small chat. I think my long hair gave him the impression,for some reason, that I was a bufty. After one too many "accidental" leg strokes. I told this weirdo to fuck off. Luckily there was an empty seat nearby. Thank fuck. Fat bastard stunk.

Cunts probably telling his pals a different story.

Hi Ronnie, meet number 5,

number 5 meet Ronnie.

I think you two need to kiss & make-up after ditching each other yesterday

Not a season ticket seat (i'm a single ticket game by game wanker), but the guy next to me was getting condolences and handshakes from the folk around him. I think the seat I was in belonged to his old man, who had passed away and this was the first game without him. Probably fucking hated seeing me sitting in his seat. 

Argument then broke out in the section (SW1) because there were Hamilton players sat up the back who celebrated when Hamilton scored. Couple of blokes were raging about it, wee woman telling the blokes to shut it/grow up etc. Hamilton players disappeared shortly after. You always get a bit of extra entertainment in the enclosure.