**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hate Houston, but my granda likes Falkirk so kinda want them to do well. As long as Hibs and United stay down.

Agree with you about Houston, but I've always had a wee soft spot for Falkirk (going back to Panini sticker albums in the 80s and also them getting denied promotion because of their old ground) so wouldn't mind them doing well.

Hivs and Dundee Hivs can die a long, slow, painful death.

I really really hope that hibs stay down. I hate that club so much and even more so after the final then employing that prick just makes me want them to go bust or something like that. Hate the cunts and hope they get oh so close to promotion and fuck it over 2 legs v Kilmarnock or a team Iike that 

15 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I really really hope that hibs stay down. I hate that club so much and even more so after the final then employing that prick just makes me want them to go bust or something like that. Hate the cunts and hope they get oh so close to promotion and fuck it over 2 legs v Kilmarnock or a team Iike that 

I really hope we get them in the first match of the Scottish cup and fuck them right out of it. At Home the noise would be something else. honestly hate them more than celtic. 

Archived