Rangers Vs Hamilton - Video

julescotia

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Was a nice gesture by Doncaster to clap along to the singing of the Derry's Walls. 

Do you not think he looks like he's been replaced by a thinner weirder looking version of himself.

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Thanks mate, missed the game yesterday as I was at my sons wedding, can't believe we never won that game looking at the chances we had.

Part timer. 

Hang your head in shame. You could've just said you'd make it to his next wedding ?

Jules another great video. Really appreciate it especially since I couldn't see the game yesterday due to family circumstances. I just wish your videos were more like full highlights with goals conceded as well because I missed the game yesterday due to family commitments and would like to see more of the match talking points. Great effort again as always though.

Cheers Jules. No one was ever going to step forward and just hand us our "Mission 55" on a plate. As always it will have to be earned on the field of play as have the other 54. Small steps for giant strides forward. This mission will create Giants and Legends. Some will be discarded and some will step forward and be counted and some day soon this Mission 55 will be a reality and the dream will move on to other teams who will give us Giants and Legends. Thanks again Jules :541::uk: