Steven Davis on Twitter

EMRFC

2 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

What he did is the highest definition of 'shat on us'. Hung his wee turncoat arse over the top of the main stand and dropped a big ulster toaly on us in the form of a 'fuck you i'm off because im afraid of the unknown'.

He is undefendable in his actions, and to say you have hate issues because someone damaged the one thing you love the most is just retarded. Proceed to the sandbox and begin the shoving crayons up your nostrils process.

Interesting contribution! You'll fit right in with the hate mob on here 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To bring some balance to this extremely aggressive and animated thread ?? Davis and the rest of the squad took pay cuts in the hope of smoothing rangers through an administration process . That of course in hindsight was futile because Whyte was a charlatan. 

What I can't understand is the continual hatred and vitriol Davis, mcgregor etc get on here (obviously I'm excluding naismith and whittaker from this because of that press conference) when David Murray gets away with any abuse. 

He is the no.1 culprit for me in this whole sorry shambles.

One, the way he ran us and he would only defend himself, not us the fans) 

Two, he claims he was duped by Whyte - that there is the biggest single most scandalous act over anything or anyone else. Not Whyte, not Green, not the sfa/spl and most certainly not the players. David Murray is the biggest traitor, scumbag, lowlife there is out there and the day we officially give our training ground a new name is a day that can't come soon enough for me! 

Davis being an ex Rangers Captain should always be treated with the respect to post demands, circustances caused his situation which was out of his control, he probably should have waited but never, he however is an ex Rangers Captain and should always be remembered as one.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I don't understand the hate for whittaker he isn't and never claimed to be one of us so he get a pass the supposed Bears who screwed us over can go and take a fuck to themselves.

Ha ha - that's a bare hook if I ever saw one ???

That said, good luck with it anyway ??

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ha ha - that's a bare hook if I ever saw one ???

That said, good luck with it anyway ??

Not a fishing trip I genuinely don't get it I cant stand whittaker but holding him to the same standards as the rest of the traitors who actually "supported" us is stupid to me.

5 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Not a fishing trip I genuinely don't get it I cant stand whittaker but holding him to the same standards as the rest of the traitors who actually "supported" us is stupid to me.

You do remember him and Naisy in that press conference,right? 

14 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Davis being an ex Rangers Captain should always be treated with the respect to post demands, circustances caused his situation which was out of his control, he probably should have waited but never, he however is an ex Rangers Captain and should always be remembered as one.

He was a pish captain and looked after himself, with no regard for our team so fuck him.

7 minutes ago, will2203 said:

He was a pish captain and looked after himself, with no regard for our team so fuck him.

When I think of all the players that left he has probably been the most successful.

More than holding his own in a very useful Southampton team and had a fantastic euro qualifying campaign with his country.

Was he pish - is he pish? He would walk into our current team right now. 

27 minutes ago, will2203 said:

He was a Rangers Captain whether he was pish or not. Every single player who has Captained our great club should command the respect the pist deserves. 

Pish players dont captain teams from netball to cricket and any other sport you can think off.

12 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He was a Rangers Captain whether he was pish or not. Every single player who has Captained our great club should command the respect the pist deserves. 

Pish players dont captain teams from netball to cricket and any other sport you can think off.

Pish 

19 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Fuck Steven Davis, he may as well sign for them after what he done.

Dont be a walloper mate.you are talking out yer arse.anybody who wouldnt take him back is a moron.if he signed for them, well fuck me. I will roll up my scarf and it wont be seen at ibrox ever again if we allowed it to happen.

No Surrender

Rab

Some of the posts directed at our players, never mind ex-captains, is utterly embarrassing, small mindedness at its very best!

I think some on here obsess about the enemy so much they starting acting like them. 

23 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Davis moved for career reasons, the club was an utter shambles at the time.

He was a selfish wee money grabbing traitor. No-one is bigger than our glorious club and if he was anything near a good Rangers captain he would have stayed to help turn around the shambles. No, disappeared at the first opportunity, a mouse of a man and an embarrassment to his Protestant upbringing.

I think any of us would have done the same if it were our wages were being drastically reduced..

You move on to get better money. This is simply what most of the players were doing.

As far as I am aware, they took a pay cut, then were expecting to take another substantial pay cut.

Why work for chunts who were grabbing all the money they could whilst you took a cut in your wage

to benefit them?

They are fortunate they get that choice to move on and earn better money. Not all of us get that chance.

I have the utmost respect for the likes of Wallace who stayed.

Can't say I feel respect for the players who did cut and run, but they did

and that's life.

If any of the players that left the sinking ship,  came back to Rangers

and Warburton wanted them, I am not sure how I would react!

But thankfully, it will not happen.

fact of the matter is we (Rangers) were at our lowest ebb in our history, if ever their was a time when we needed good bears in our ranks it was then.

A good Rangers man said at the time "we don't do walking away", (yes yes we all know what ally done) it was a rally call for us all, well it certainly was for me.

Steven Davis walked away, along with the others. The difference is football players are nothing like football fans, money rules their brain, where as the die hard

supporter would give his last £20 to go and watch Rangers. I don't hate ppl in general, especially not ex-players but I wouldn't want to see any of them in a

Rangers top again, imagine for a second that we went through something similar again but we had resigned Davis Lafferty Naismith and Mcgregor do you think

they would do anything different? would they fuck they would be off before you could say Admin 2.

I honestly hope none of the players who abandoned us ever win another trophy, and I hope to fuck they are sick as cunts when Lee Wallace lifts number 55.

15 hours ago, piperpete said:

Even when PLG ridiculed the captaincy of our club by appointing Gavin Rae?