Gazza sister posted this last night

Been called gutter press for decades, another example of why that's the case. They revel in human tragedy, they absolutely wet themselves when it involves "famous" people. 

What's just as sick are the stupid sheep...who by buying the product are condoning the behaviour of the journalists and paparazzi, encouraging the next disgusting act...all in search of a headline.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Been called gutter press for decades, another example of why that's the case. They revel in human tragedy, they absolutely wet themselves when it involves "famous" people. 

What's just as sick are the stupid sheep...who by buying the product are condoning the behaviour of the journalists and paparazzi, encouraging the next disgusting act...all in search of a headline.

It hardly deserves to be called a newspaper, just a collection of big pictures and one-syllable words masquerading as stories, mainly about trivia and "celebrities"' and aimed at the barely literate.

The sooner that rag dies it's inevitable death the better. When the real truth about Hillsborough became public knowledge, the government should've fined them the equivalent of 2-3 years profits and forced them out of business. But then you could argue that the media is one of the "special interest groups" that pulls the strings of whichever government we happen to be lumbered with at any given time.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Do people still buy papers? Fuck, I can't remember the last time I bought one. 

Does anyone on here buy a record, sun etc? 

I buy both mate, you seen the price of shit roll these days ?

What riles me more is seeing people buy these rags encouraging them to dig up

stories at anyone's expense.

Not bought or read PAPErs for years now, and why people buy them is just beyond words.

Don't even do the online reading of scum rags either.

There are no words for these rotten low life cunts bad enough to describe what they are, and what they're doing (if true).

I have had personal dealings with some of these people, & they are the lowest of the low lives. They'll do anything to get a front page headline, it's like their drugs...

Thankfully,within 10 years,papers will go the way as snail mail,boxes of matches and alarm clocks.....no-one will buy them.........they don"t print much "news" now,as it"s old news by the time they print it and get it in the shops,so its filled with gossip and made up stories to titillate the hard of thinking..