****Your official Dundee v Rangers thread****

AlCapone

I happen to be on holiday in fucking Huahin,  and was planning to watch this in JJSports on Soi80, but looks like that's very close to where one of the bombs went off. If anybody knows any other bars in the area with a bit less shrapnel in their big screen please let me know

I don't know what happened last week with Hamilton, but I'm expecting a win today.

Can't put any corretct score on here in Nederlands, but if I could, I'd go for 3-1.

I will have Rangers in my Toto line.

C'mon the Rangers, back on course today.

1 hour ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Really looking forward to the game now, we really do need 3 points imo in order to get the positivity back amongst the fans.

With the taigs game postponed and Aberdeen playing Hearts it's a great opportunity for us to get back in amongst it today and have everyone looking forward to Motherwell visiting Ibrox next week. 

As much as I agree with your sentiment regarding positivity I think unfortunately that even if the team went out and won every game 4 nil there are some who would still find a road to negativity.It is the way things are I suppose and its all about opinions.Thankfully the vast majority of fans are positive with the way things are going so far so its not all bad.Only my opinion right enough.

Just now, Mols94 said:

RANGERS: Foderingham, Tavernier, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace; Rossiter, Halliday, Barton; Forrester, Miller, McKay.

Subs: Gilks, Hill, Hodson, Kranjcar, O’Halloran, Dodoo, Bates.

Happy with that (tu) 

Miller will run his race and MOH will rip them apart and finish the job.