****Your official Dundee v Rangers thread****

AlCapone

I know MW will emphasise the positives and quite right to do so.  And he'll acknowledge that there things to improve / lessons to be learnt.  And that there will be the usual analysis and prep for the next game.    But.........surely he must see that there is a massive amount to be done to turn this squad into his 'more than competitive' ambition.   Some of it starts with MW and finding the best balance in midfield, added to which we still need a CB and a goal scoring striker.   I know signing players takes time but if we had to carry through the season playing like we did last Saturday and today then its going to be a nervy season.    Still - its 3 points and an away win so will take the massive positive from that.  

If we take our chances first half, it is comfortable.  Hopefully that will come with time.  We were comfortable in the second half albeit our defenders did not make it seem so.  Centre Back is an absolute priority right now followed by a goalscorer.

Warburton needs to play his best team at all times and forget his fuckin "Favourites".that was absolutely shocking.his substitutions are draining the life out of the team and as for Kranjar an out and out passenger. Never expected us to get near winning the league but we are further away than even I thought

Spent most of the 2nd half with my head in my hands. Offered nothing, yet gave loads away. Thank fuck a goal wasn't one of them. The way it looked to me, DFC new the subs would be made on 60 mins, so had a go before it happened. We crumbled and couldn't recover. I guess shit like that will happen when you get too predictable.

Anyway, we got the win and will be celebrating accordingly :21::crabflute:

We are badly needing goalscorers we could and should have been out of sight in the first half Miller should have buried this game when he was in one on one, we struggled second half but held on last season we might have dropped points they way we played thankfully we held on. We are way short of where we want to be what we need to remember this is still a building process we really need to be patient without money being pumped into the team it will take time.