That mob

cr3_bear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Their obsession knows no bounds can we find out what seats they were in so we can have them disinfected before a rangers fan sits in them.

Dirty smelly Tarrier scumbags green brigade lol don't make me fucking laugh.

Tbh it will probably need replaced, not sure there is any product out there that can deal with the kind of bacteria that lot suffer from.

They really are a strange (in)breed. As alluded to earlier in this thread, maybe the club name brought back tender memories of him in his time as an alter boy and what his priest Peter gave him.

Declan's previous game was probably when he attended (ran on the park) at the Scottish Cup Final with his mates Declan, Declan and Declan. I couldn't attend a match between the scum and any top Champions League team if THEY paid ME to go in and without doubt that would be the same for any true bear. They're a fecked up lot. At the end of the day...

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RANGERS!

Honestly, this lot never fail to make me speechless. Actually buying a ticket to watch your most hated rivals? If a Gers fan went to buy a ticket to watch Celtic, I'd call on all the bears to make sure he never steps foot inside Ibrox again. What an utter cunt to himself and the tarriers. 

Off topic but...

Story in one of the rags today about some of them wanting to gas their own player due to his religion.

This is the same scum mHedia that proclaimed them best fans in the world at one point.

They are more like a cult than a football club.

2 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Off topic but...

Story in one of the rags today about some of them wanting to gas their own player due to his religion.

This is the same scum mHedia that proclaimed them best fans in the world at one point.

They are more like a cult than a football club.

Posted it in the laugh at celt*c thread, mate.

They say alleged fan even though he admits he supports them :lol: