Daily Rhebel

Rangers Lady

Don't buy it, I don't hit their site,, saw on Twitter

Front page headline tearing a Rangers fan to bits for a Twitter rant

I get more abuse in an hour than what they printed,  

The Rangers fan made headlines last year after offering to recruit free workers to spruce up Ibrox.

But it then emerged he had posted on Facebook in October 2014 calling for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims.

Another post on his page in 2015 called for Islam to be outlawed, and made lurid claims linking the religion to rape and paedophilia.

He also used a grossly offensive term for Catholics to describe the priest.

How the fuck is this front page news ?

1 league game in, how many attacks on us, how many headlines about IRA songs ?

How many referee's are under Brendas scrutiny, how many bans do celtics opponents get

How many offside goals are disected in the press

I must be paranoid ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what being a Rangers fan has to do with his beliefs anyway. Lads right on Islam about the whole rape and pedophilia thing, they have massive weddings where 100s of men marry 100s of wee lassies about age 8-10. 

Be interesting to see what the term was he used, last I checked Fenian was a political term for someone part of the Irish Republican Brotherhood. Not for someone who was Catholic. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I don't see what being a Rangers fan has to do with his beliefs anyway. Lads right on Islam about the whole rape and pedophilia thing, they have massive weddings where 100s of men marry 100s of wee lassies about age 8-10. 

Be interesting to see what the term was he used, last I checked Fenian was a political term for someone part of the Irish Republican Brotherhood. Not for someone who was Catholic. 

How the fuck can it make the front page, above the fold ?

The "offended" who demand their religion be protected are the very people who need outing, mocked, ridiculed 

If they can't keep their warped believe private why the fuck should normal folk tolerate their bullshit 

5 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

How the fuck can it make the front page, above the fold ?

The "offended" who demand their religion be protected are the very people who need outing, mocked, ridiculed 

If they can't keep their warped believe private why the fuck should normal folk tolerate their bullshit 

Tin foil hat on but there's a very obvious agenda being pushed to protect "Yessers" (Like full on yessers) and the Catholic church.

The latter is the only religion I can't tolerate for the idea of a "pope" and the whole pedophilia in the ranks. God is and should be all around us and if we want to speak to him, we can pray at our bedside or where ever. There is no need for a "middle man" to speak to god for us. It gives a man power and that's not what religion is about. 

13 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Don't buy it, I don't hit their site,, saw on Twitter

Front page headline tearing a Rangers fan to bits for a Twitter rant

I get more abuse in an hour than what they printed,  

The Rangers fan made headlines last year after offering to recruit free workers to spruce up Ibrox.

But it then emerged he had posted on Facebook in October 2014 calling for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims.

Another post on his page in 2015 called for Islam to be outlawed, and made lurid claims linking the religion to rape and paedophilia.

He also used a grossly offensive term for Catholics to describe the priest.

How the fuck is this front page news ?

1 league game in, how many attacks on us, how many headlines about IRA songs ?

How many referee's are under Brendas scrutiny, how many bans do celtics opponents get

How many offside goals are disected in the press

I must be paranoid ?

You are spot on .Just don't buy this beggar loving rhag fellow bears 

Please 

25 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

That's probably why they worded it the way they did. They know full well it doesn't mean Catholic. And the Rangers fan bit is the usual gratuitous dig.

That said, the guy's a twit/twat. He wasn't just anti-Islam that last time, he suggested ethnic cleansing of Muslims. No sympathy for him, but that's a separate issue from thinking the DR ia a horrible, opportunistic rag. 

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

That's probably why they worded it the way they did. They know full well it doesn't mean Catholic. And the Rangers fan bit is the usual gratuitous dig.

That said, the guy's a twit/twat. He wasn't just anti-Islam that last time, he suggested ethnic cleansing of Muslims. No sympathy for him, but that's a separate issue from thinking the DR ia a horrible, opportunistic rag. 

Yeah the ethnic cleansing bit is way to far, I know some muslims and they're top class. But it still shows shitty reporting from a national newspaper. Who likely got sent the tweets off a tim

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Yeah the ethnic cleansing bit is way to far, I know some muslims and they're top class. But it still shows shitty reporting from a national newspaper. 

It's more than a bit too far. It's scummy.

But yeah, the DR is toilet paper.

I've never understood this urge by the media in Scotland to label someone as a fan of a football club. If you're a cunt then you're a cunt it doesn't matter what team you support.

Ps. I'm not saying the person in the DR is a cunt because I'm not reading their shite story

4 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Maybe the rhag should investigate why a certain church is excluded from the current paedo investigation

Because they were told not to include it..And the snp rolled over and wanted their tummies tickled by the bheasts within the roman church...

'Woods claims to have served in the Paras and to have been on duty as an 18-year-old that day'  :lol::lol:

I personally know this guy,  have done my whole life, he's a fantasist....

Despite the obvious agenda of the daily rhebel here I wouldn't be too quick to defend this fucking screwball.  If the rebel dig in the right places they will bury this clown in his own shit.