Rangers Vs Peterhead - Video

julescotia

Guest Lloyd72

Tav and MOH celebrating together after that own goal :wub:

Also Niko has to be on every set piece after that game, never realised he took the corners for both of Clints goals. Great video.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

@julescotia - What software do you use to edit these videos? 

Plain old Windows Movie Maker ... but the old one (WMM6 I think), as the new ones are shit imo.
I have 2/3 other video editors downloaded, but I never use them, this is the easiest one for me to use.
Nothing fancy.

8 minutes ago, julescotia said:

Plain old Windows Movie Maker ... but the old one (WMM6 I think), as the new ones are shit imo.
I have 2/3 other video editors downloaded, but I never use them, this is the easiest one for me to use.
Nothing fancy.

@julescotia - Have you ever tried Sony Vegas?  You can render clips in a much higher quality.  WMM tends to crash and you'll lose most of your quality trying to render out your videos.  Trust me, it's worth taking the time to do these videos in Sony Vegas.

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

@julescotia - Have you ever tried Sony Vegas?  You can render clips in a much higher quality.  WMM tends to crash and you'll lose most of your quality trying to render out your videos.  Trust me, it's worth taking the time to do these videos in Sony Vegas.

Not heard of it before, I'll have a wee look at it (tu)

EDIT :  Just had wee look on their website, to see if there's a free download or whatever.
They're a fortune, cheapest 1 is $50 I think, and the dearest package is $800 :ohmy: 
Torrents here I come :lol:

4 minutes ago, julescotia said:

Not heard of it before, I'll have a wee look at it (tu)

@julescotia - Most people who upload to youtube use the Sony Vegas software.  It's very similar to WMM in its use, doesn't crash as much, and you can render out in HD.  The program itself can be quite expensive but there's other ways to get hold of it for free.  As I said, well worth looking in to.  Good luck (tu)