Robbie Crawford

BEE

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This thread title sent a shudder down my spine and reminded me of a time gone by.Ā 

Mind when Robbie Crawford was a good football because he was the Govan Mo Farah.Ā 

How's about you wish the boy well and keep your negative pish to yourself.

34 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

This thread title sent a shudder down my spine and reminded me of a time gone by.Ā 

Mind when Robbie Crawford was a good football because he was the Govan Mo Farah.Ā 

Mo Farah looks nothing like a football.

Surprised people cant see the techincal ability Crawford possessed. The lad is a natural attacking midfielder and the biggest problem he faced during his time here was not his ability, attitude or any other of the other ingredients required to make an impact.......his problem was Ally McCoist.

He held the lad back at a time when he was clearly ready to play regularly in the first team and in the correct position, ignored for inferior older players stunted a lad who had the potential to be a solid professional for us.......all the best Robbie, i always rooted for him and really hopes he gets a club.

41 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

How's about you wish the boy well and keep your negative pish to yourself.

Sorry mate was only joking, actuallyĀ for all his negative press I actually quite like Mo Farah. If you're reading Mo - good luck, hope you win another gold.