Rangers start legal action against Green, Ashley, Stockbridge & Llambias

B1872

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

I hope this all gets sorted and we can get bk to normal. Got a question, why do ppl say don't buy the sun or record as they are taig papers and always talk shite about Rangers then ppl constantly put things up on here about what they same very papers are writing? 

Because people are fucking idiots

hopefully they have found some relevant precedents that can weight any decision in our favour...on paper it is obviously a ridiculous contract, but imagine it is pretty watertight, hope they could even settle just to get out of the contract once and for all..

Well done to the board challenging what has previously gone before, however find this very interesting, our club is taken these previously agreed contracts to court.

What I find interesting is that there must be a good chance of wining these cases, maybe just maybe we could be able to recover money that was siphoned out of our club.

7 hours ago, Smile said:

They started this a while back did they not, Eve of a big game and another story about anything but Football.

Good Luck if the Club can get the money back and invest it on the park, I'm sure that's what everyone wants.

Invest it on the park? More chance of the pope playing Derry's Walls on the flute.