Sydney Bars for Match Tonight?

Blondie7

Hey, bit late but i'm working in Sydney for a few weeks and hoping to catch the match tonight. I've heard the Aurora Hotel is a RSC? Any other ideas of a pub to watch? Im staying off Pitt St not far from Central Station. It's on Bein Sports but don't have that at my hotel. Any help is appreciated! Cheers!

The Aurora should be showing it, but if not then Scruffy Murphy's  at 43-49 Goulburn Street are definitely showing it live from 9.10 pm.....Cunt of a pub but at least you can watch the game.

Contact the Aurora on 9211 3462 and if it's on then go there. :pipe:

8 minutes ago, Blondie7 said:

Cheers everyone! :thumbup:

I can see the central station next to Aurora from my hotel so seems the most logical if it's on there! Got some time to decide but already on the drinks haha!:cheers: 

The Aurora is a better pub than Scruffy Murphy's to watch Rangers, so give them a call now and don't leave it too late or you could miss the kickoff.

6 minutes ago, Blondie7 said:

Can't seem to get through to them but if i don't i'll head over early, its about 10mins walk. Hopefully its on!

This link lists all the places that are showing the game, so if the Aurora isn't showing it for any reason, try these other places that are only a few minutes walk from where you are.

http://www.gameonlivesports.com.au/Game.aspx?Game=Football&TournamentName=Scottish-Football-League&FirstTeam=Dundee&SecondTeam=Rangers&MatchTitle=Dundee-v-Rangers

6 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

This link lists all the places that are showing the game, so if the Aurora isn't showing it for any reason, try these other places that are only a few minutes walk from where you are.

http://www.gameonlivesports.com.au/Game.aspx?Game=Football&TournamentName=Scottish-Football-League&FirstTeam=Dundee&SecondTeam=Rangers&MatchTitle=Dundee-v-Rangers

Cheers Ozblue!! 

Just now, Blondie7 said:

Cheers Ozblue!! 

Not a problem,Blondie (tu) If you have a problem for any reason and you have a laptop in Hotel, PM me and I'll give you a "heads up" where you can watch it....But I'm sure you will be ok with one of the bars. :pipe: