boyd09

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

The tackle that he should have been sent off for apparently, I wouldn't say he should have. 

It was a one legged slide, and he clearly got the ball, the Dunderheedee player caught the ball straight after Forrester got it so it makes it look like our player didn't get much on it. 

Perfectly legal challenge, he committed 100% but he got the ball not the player and to the rules of the game.

Definitely agree with that, it's scary that this no mark hating wanker can have such a voice that can influence people in such a way that it puts a false prospective on the situation. He got the ball first and followed through, a free kick but would of been a soft yellow card hence a harsh sending off.  If Daisy o dea tackle in the first half had the same scrutiny then you might find that had more credibility in being a second yellow. 

I couldn't give a fuck whether Sutton is employed by BT or not, but why make the decision to have him covering our games? He adds absolutely nothing to the coverage and I'm assuming, like myself, most other Rangers fans have zero interest in what the cunt has to say. 

3 minutes ago, Lidl said:

I couldn't give a fuck whether Sutton is employed by BT or not, but why make the decision to have him covering our games? He adds absolutely nothing to the coverage and I'm assuming, like myself, most other Rangers fans have zero interest in what the cunt has to say. 

Tbh, I'd be surprised if anyone took any notice of this clown. People can smell a shit stirring no mark from a long way off.

Did anyone notice at harrys booking he tried to shake odeas hand only for odea to push Harry away, I'm sure it was to the head?

For me he lifted his hands and merited a 2nd yellow, mutton did comment on it but that was it, his clamour for Harry to be sent off was one sided and embarrassing.

From the Daily Rhebel

Rangers winger Harry Forrester handled himself well ... I've no problems with him not seeing red, says Dundee skipper Darren O'Dea

IRISH defender backs referee Craig Thomson and claims that the Gers star was only dishing out a bit of what he gets every week.

DARREN O'DEA last night backed ref Craig Thomson’s decision not to send off Rangers’ Harry Forrester.

And he reckons the winger was only dishing out what he gets every week.

Forrester was booked for a foul on Dundee captain O’Dea before committing another two offences against Cammy Kerr and Michael Duffy.

And although a clutch of Dens players demanded the Gers attacker should be red carded, the Irishman reckons Thomson got it right.

Forrester, who scored the opening goal in Rangers ’ 2-1 win, was subbed immediately after the crunching tackle on Duffy.

But O’Dea – who was booked for an off-the-ball trip on the Englishman – insisted he had no problem with the decision.

He said: “He probably gets kicked more than he kicks out so fair play to him, he handled himself well.

“He caught me a peach but that’s the way it goes.

“I said to the ref he had a few incidents but he is a good player and was just handling himself.

“He was a bit lucky but it makes no difference now. The game is finished.

“If it was one of my little strikers kicking centre-halves I wouldn’t mind.”

Dundee boss Paul Hartley agreed. He said: “I am not here to get players sent off. That is the ref’s responsibility. I am more interested in my team and the second half performance really pleased me in this game.”

“On another day we might have nicked something but all credit to them, they were the better team.”

Sutton on a one man army even more so :lol:  

Forrester was stupid, couldn't believe he was jumping in to tackles like that whilst on a booking, hope Warburton has a word with him

They say decisions even themselves out over the course of a season, I can remember Samson handling the ball outside his box to stop Waghorn scoring and also in the same game McManus blocked a shot on target with his hand, we didn't get any of those decisions, no outcry, we get on with it. We'll need to hear about Forrester for the rest of the week now because Rangers got a decision in their favour

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Forrester was stupid, couldn't believe he was jumping in to tackles like that whilst on a booking

Getting kicked about the park on a weekly basis does that to you. We all knew how physical the SPFL would be after the championship. 

Personally I like that the boys have a bit of back bone. We seen how Oduwa was handled and hell even Forrester. We lost him last season, and this season we still see arseholes diving into to our boys. Remember that tackle on Barton last week? or the tackle on Niko from behind?

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Getting kicked about the park on a weekly basis does that to you. We all knew how physical the SPFL would be after the championship. 

Personally I like that the boys have a bit of back bone. We seen how Oduwa was handled and hell even Forrester. We lost him last season, and this season we still see arseholes diving into to our boys. Remember that tackle on Barton last week? or the tackle on Niko from behind?

I like someone with fire in their belly as well and I appreciate that about Forrester. But say he had been sent off and we conceded a goal? He just needs to use his head more, do the talking with the ball which he is certainly capable of

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I like someone with fire in their belly as well and I appreciate that about Forrester. But say he had been sent off and we conceded a goal? He just needs to use his head more, do the talking with the ball which he is certainly capable of

I don't think much change would've occurred really. 

We had made two changes at the time and still had a third sub to make so that gave us options. In saying that, him being on the razors edge did force Warburtons hand a bit but I still feel he would've made the sub anyway. 

Somehow during the 1st half the prick managed to utter that Rangers are a joy to watch when we go a goal in front due to the way we try to keep the ball. Someone must have pointed it out to him at half time cause he was determined to make up for it with his constant whining about Harry's tackle.