Mutton on about Harry

boyd09

Wait and see the prick mutton moaning all day about Harry being sent off and bt  in touch with Howard Webb oh should have been a red card 

Can't help thinking the more he went on about it that the sfa compliance tosser will try and get Harry banned 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, boyd09 said:

Wait and see the prick mutton moaning all day about Harry being sent off and bt  in touch with Howard Webb oh should have been a red card 

Can't help thinking the more he went on about it that the sfa compliance tosser will try and get Harry banned 

Ref should have sent Forrester off but he also should have sent off O'Dea for a kick on Forrester off the ball and then O'Dea went in with his studs showing against Barton and should have been given a second yellow.

5 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

Don't be so fucking paranoid every tackle was punished with a foul.get a grip

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Ref should have sent Forrester off but he also should have sent off O'Dea for a kick on Forrester off the ball and then O'Dea went in with his studs showing against Barton and should have been given a second yellow.

Not disputing the challenges but this is overkill by Bt

One sided pish again,

Since this compliance officer came in its been a joke,its media perception that drives it,

First year it was in gary hooper clearly elbowed a motherwelll player,so blatent it was unreal,

Swept under carpet as replays were kept to a minimum

A few weeks later naismith catches a guy with a elbow,a lot less blatent and the media have him guilty and banned by the sunday morning 

I may be wrong here but I recall MW talking about Harry after he arrived last season and had played a few games without scoring - I think MW said he was trying too hard.    Maybe a bit of that this season but adding to the scoring bit (which at least he's done) may be the 'putting himself about' bit.    Seems to me he was fortunate to be able to be substituted as opposed to being invited to leave the pitch by the referee.   This is where MW and DW's player-management skills need to be brought to bear - Harry is no good to Rangers if he is sent off.   

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Don't be so fucking paranoid every tackle was punished with a foul.get a grip

Listen just a post not looking for a argument I won't be the only Bear thinking this,  so hardly fucking paranoid 

7 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Yet where is the blanket coverage on O'Dea? Sutton and BT just can't help themselves over this.

I was very surprised that Warburton replaced Halliday instead of Forrester, because you could see a mile away that Forrester had a bee in his bonnet and it was going to boil over.

In the end he was a very lucky lad to stay on the pitch, but equally so was that cunt Daisy O'Day day. Harry Forrester is a good player but he will have to learn that when playing these teams he will have to cool it when provoked.