Rangers media panic merchants

Scottyarf37

We need to calm down a little on here.There were positives in the game, and I do see the same issues haunting us from last season.

This is a side that's just been promoted no longer will teams tire badly in the final 10 mins, they well-matched us for aggression and intensity. Yes we need to be more clinical and have someone occupying opposition Centre Half's. Yes we need a quick, no-nonsense Centre Half to stiffle quick counter attacks. 

I feel we don't have enough penetration and penalty box presence. Still maintain a Cf is what we need, Strong, good in the air and hold up the ball.  Let's everyone push up together, rather than spin and try take on 4 defenders. :541:

Corners are a concern at both ends, a big Cf would help for both of those aspects.

I have no Suggestions on a permanent signing for that position however maybe a loan for Abrahams, or push come to shove big Nade :wink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not panicking just yet. I can see the same problems in almost every game. When teams come at us we struggle. Defensively we aren't good enough. And we won't get away with it this season like we did last. I think MW will bring another defender in and the team will settle. We will be good enough to compete for the title this season 

1 hour ago, Bertent said:

You say panic, I say growing frustration at not resolving our failings. 

2 games into the league campaign with a transitioning squad and the transfer window stil open after our first win of the season - sounds like impatience if not panic 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

2 games into the league campaign with a transitioning squad and the transfer window stil open after our first win of the season - sounds like impatience if not panic 

I know you are a bit of an Elmer,but even you should realise weve been this way since the celtic game. 

6 hours ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

We need to calm down a little on here.There were positives in the game, and I do see the same issues haunting us from last season.

This is a side that's just been promoted no longer will teams tire badly in the final 10 mins, they well-matched us for aggression and intensity. Yes we need to be more clinical and have someone occupying opposition Centre Half's. Yes we need a quick, no-nonsense Centre Half to stiffle quick counter attacks. 

I feel we don't have enough penetration and penalty box presence. Still maintain a Cf is what we need, Strong, good in the air and hold up the ball.  Let's everyone push up together, rather than spin and try take on 4 defenders. :541:

Corners are a concern at both ends, a big Cf would help for both of those aspects.

I have no Suggestions on a permanent signing for that position however maybe a loan for Abrahams, or push come to shove big Nade :wink:

55 posts and your telling us too calm dooon .Away and boil your heed

6 hours ago, Bertent said:

You say panic, I say growing frustration at not resolving our failings. 

Agreed 100%, we won't  get played of the park but we create our own troubles by the same old failings,  we need to grow up quick and learn fast....if we do that then games will be won a lot easier with a bit to spare.