***Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

Watching the Man Utd game earlier I noticed that Zlatan hardly ever drifted any wider than the edge of the box.

I think that's what we need, far to often yesterday our left back was putting balls into the box and our FRONT 3 were nowhere to be seen.

I find that scandalous.

Just now, No.12 said:

Watching the Man Utd game earlier I noticed that Zlatan hardly ever drifted any wider than the edge of the box.

I think that's what we need, far to often yesterday our left back was putting balls into the box and our FRONT 3 were nowhere to be seen.

I find that scandalous.

Signing Joe Garner and having Holt/Windass fit should give us more bodies in the box in they situations. 

Just now, No.12 said:

I find that scandalous.

Yup, having a fluid front 3 is fine but Miller coming back to the half way line is not where he should be. I'd rather see the wingers switch wings but have someone who plays the striker role who gets onto the end of these crosses we've been putting in so far.

WES

TAV          WILSON        KIERNAN           WALLACE

BARTON

NIKO                              MCKAY

FORRESTER                     DODOO                        MOH

15 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Hopefully Tav is back on free kicks next week. 

That was something that annoyed me on Saturday. That free kick was in prime position and its been three games in a row now where we've had a free kick on the edge of the box and not one of them has been hit by Tavernier. 

The midfield seems to be causing the magic man the greatest problems at the moment and it seems like he is fitting people in rather than using the right players for the system.

Our midfield is the heart beat of how we play, by playing Barton and Rossiter together tied in with Niko we really lack any fluid forward movement. It has to be either Barton or Rossiter and going by performances of both you simply have to go with Rossiter. Warburton will play Barton 9/10 times I'm sure but we lack the athleticism and forward drive and i hope the manager spots that.

Still should be too good for Motherwell whatever 3 we go with.......3-1 Rangers.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

The midfield seems to be causing the magic man the greatest problems at the moment and it seems like he is fitting people in rather than using the right players for the system.

Our midfield is the heart beat of how we play, by playing Barton and Rossiter together tied in with Niko we really lack any fluid forward movement. It has to be either Barton or Rossiter and going by performances of both you simply have to go with Rossiter. Warburton will play Barton 9/10 times I'm sure but we lack the athleticism and forward drive and i hope the manager spots that.

Still should be too good for Motherwell whatever 3 we go with.......3-1 Rangers.

imo We can play Barton and Rossiter together just not with Halliday, if we play them with Holt, Windass or Forrester we will have enough pace and energy in the midfield but with Halliday or Niko next to them we will struggle.

Canny wait for this and hope the Suns oot and 3 points way garner scoring 3 goals and lescott clearing 1 off the line and to introduce themselves to the Bears. A wee mention to My boy Kai from Edinburgh who is jumping on the John Niven loyal for the first time and the wee man is buzzing for a trip on a supporters bus to ibrox  full of his own bears.  Hope it's a perfect day for him/us and he can go bk to Edinburgh way a smile on his face with 3 points