Your lifetime best eleven?

ready1873

Goram

Jardine ,     Gough ,    Butcher ,   Greig  ( captain )

Souness 

Durrant , Gascoigne , Laudrup

McCoist , Mols

If I was to pick the side tomorrow ,no doubt there would be 3 or 4 changes . The privilege of seeing so many wonderful players pull on the famous Blue jersey. Hopefully many more to come . Was taken to see not so "slim jim " on his return to Ibrox but AFAIK it was only once and apart from awe at the sheer size of the ground I remember fuck all , so sadly never included him .

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goram              Robertso   Gough Weir Numan

Gazza          Gio      Albertz

Cooper       Mccoist       Laudrup

Cheated a wee bit putting Robertson at rb but him and Numan was too hard a decision to make.

41 minutes ago, don logan said:

McLoy is the best keeper you've seen? I only caught the last years of his career but remember him as being really inconsistent.

55 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Mcloy

Jardine

Mathieson

Smith

Johnstone

Greig

MacDonald

Conn

McLean

Stein

Johnston 

Always will be  

had some amazing players during my lifetime but those above will always be the greatest...

Who the fuck is McLoy? doh

Both of you: Hang yer heids in shame! 

cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

Can't wait to see Bluepeter9's team ... will be a mix of players everyone hates and cunts who were just pure shite but he single handedly protected from the haters

Goram (don't care he steals fans monies - haters hate)

Foster (Good SNP Man) - Craig Patterson - Richard Gough - Oliver Bernard (black life's matter)

Sionko (Le Guen's first signing deserves some respect) A.Rae (St Mirren manager helping us by taking Hardie on loan, pitch forks out) Ian Black (was only a coupon you haters)  Nail Murray (he was our chief scout show some respect

Jon Daly (Good rebel from a craic happy part of the world close to his heart) Super Ally (he stayed with us for the journey you know I don't care he was giving millions and free shares and knocked us back 3 times he's the worlds best ever)

------Goram-----

---Stevens---Gough----Butcher----Numan---

---Souness----Albertz---

---Cooper---Gascoigne----Laudrup---

------Mols------

Subs: Klos, Weir, Papac, De Boer, McCann, McCall, Hateley. 

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Can't wait to see Bluepeter9's team ... will be a mix of players everyone hates and cunts who were just pure shite but he single handedly protected from the haters

Goram (don't care he steals fans monies - haters hate)

Foster (Good SNP Man) - Craig Patterson - Richard Gough - Oliver Bernard (black life's matter)

Sionko (Le Guen's first signing deserves some respect) A.Rae (St Mirren manager helping us by taking Hardie on loan, pitch forks out) Ian Black (was only a coupon you haters)  Nail Murray (he was our chief scout show some respect

Jon Daly (Good rebel from a craic happy part of the world close to his heart) Super Ally (he stayed with us for the journey you know I don't care he was giving millions and free shares and knocked us back 3 times he's the worlds best ever)

Why don't you give it a rest with the BP9 hating?  Life's too short.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Why don't you gee it a rest hassling cunts for money in 90% of your posts

The post was a joke fuckwit

It wasn't a joke.  It was an ad hominem aimed at derailing the thread.  Smacks to me of insecurity. :P

And get your facts right - 100% of my posts. :P

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/298582-an-urgent-erskine-appeal-st-holders-you-can-help/

Just now, govanblue said:

It wasn't a joke.  It was an ad hominem aimed at derailing the thread.  Smacks to me of insecurity. :P

And get your facts right - 100% of my posts. :P

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/298582-an-urgent-erskine-appeal-st-holders-you-can-help/

It was a joke.

and I hate the guy too for your info but that wasn't an example of it.

Why have I never seen you give out the same message to him in any of the scores of threads he's derailed with his actual hateful pish in the past year or so (that I've seen alone)

Can't wait to see you attempt that in the interests of fairness.

Until then bore off ya annoying bastard

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was a joke.

and I hate the guy too for your info but that wasn't an example of it.

Why have I never seen you give out the same message to him in any of the scores of threads he's derailed with his actual hateful pish in the past year or so (that I've seen alone)

Can't wait to see you attempt that in the interests of fairness.

Until then bore off ya annoying bastard

Because he attacks the argument, not the man.

You on the other hand just call people fuckwits and bastards if you don't like what they're saying.

[edit: I did pull him up for it actually...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&do=findComment&comment=1063251659

]

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

Because he attacks the argument, not the man.

You on the other hand just call people fuckwits and bastards if you don't like what they're saying.

What a lot of shite - so the next time he calls someone abusive, a paranoid protestant, a hater, a bully that's him attacking the argument?

You are a fuckwit and an annoying boring bastard - call me whatever you want. Your not perfect yerself mind your wee meltdown calling people cunts because no-one was donating? :lol: away lie down

Just now, K.A.I said:

What a lot of shite - so the next time he calls someone abusive, a paranoid protestant, a hater, a bully that's him attacking the argument?

You are a fuckwit and an annoying boring bastard - call me whatever you want. Your not perfect yerself mind your wee meltdown calling people cunts because no-one was donating? :lol: away lie down

If I called you names, that would make me as bad as you - and I couldn't live with that. :P

1 hour ago, don logan said:

McLoy is the best keeper you've seen? I only caught the last years of his career but remember him as being really inconsistent.

From what I remember about Peter McCloy "inconsistent" is probably the most favourable adjective that could be attributed to him. I thought he was pish. He could launch the ball into space right enough.