The bheggars boards position on Rangers status!

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we are pure sevco  Proddy  zombies  so we ur and ye canny charge a we bew Diddy club fae glesga 50 notes to go see their team . Ah mran they canny have that many fans eh? 

Rhabid Cunts.  You know who we are.. you know we are the top dogs. The world record holders. THE FUCK ING PEOPLE

Youse beat me to it bit weird them charging 50 quid for a game against this new club sevco. Going to be strange seen the place full for once and all them pumped up against this new club. Why aint the scum offering there usual buy one get one free for this since its against a new club lol. The cunts crack me up so they do.

I've got a ticket here from the 9 in a row season.  A pitch full of Gazza's Albertz's laudrup's.  £15.

i honestly don't think I'd give them that sort of money for a ticket if I'm being honest and I've missed one old firm game in about 12 years. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I've got a ticket here from the 9 in a row season.  A pitch full of Gazza's Albertz's laudrup's.  £15.

i honestly don't think I'd give them that sort of money for a ticket if I'm being honest and I've missed one old firm game in about 12 years. 

Haven't missed an old firm in 10 year not sure if a will get off my RSC for this cause a missed 2 of the league cup games so if a don't get through my season am not actually that fussed if 50 quid a ticket is the case. 

28 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Youse beat me to it bit weird them charging 50 quid for a game against this new club sevco. Going to be strange seen the place full for once and all them pumped up against this new club. Why aint the scum offering there usual buy one get one free for this since its against a new club lol. The cunts crack me up so they do.

How, you there on a regular basis ????:dry:

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

U can spot a tarrier right away and for one a youse to think i am then im starting to wonder about youse lol

Easy fixed mate...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

(tu)

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Years ago i used to skip into the shithole. A mind ma 1st time going a think a was the only cunt wae a ticket lol 

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

Goat in season 1997 we were getting charged  10pounds. By Jan 1998 it jumped up to 16 and by the end of that year it was 21pounds .

The tickets are on my wall so I know

We  paid for their fucking ground being upgraded from the piggery to the new dump that it is now .

Now we are there again and the bastards will not only rip off their own fans . We will probably get it too so I fully expect a ticket for the scumdome to be around 54/55 pounds and Rangers will probably try and make a mark on that .

As my record in these games means everything to me ,I want to attend but with these cunts charging this , I will take it or leave it .

55 pounds can still get me a very good day out in a bluenose bar any day of the week .

7 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I wonder what they will have in the match programme about us? Obviously the SPFL/SFA etc stance is clear. If they print the truth the mob shall be baying big time.

It will be filled with propaganda ,innuendo and stuff to wind us up .The beggars will not be able to help themselves .

It's all about us after all and that includes their jealousy and vindictiveness

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be filled with propaganda ,innuendo and stuff to wind us up .The beggars will not be able to help themselves .

It's all about us after all and that includes their jealousy and vindictiveness

With lots of pictures and short words