ready1873

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He was tremendous. In this day and age McCann would be snapped up in the region of 5-10 million easily. 

He was quick, direct, good passer, good crossed and chipped in with goals.

Loved the wee man. 

No Ross McCormack is a £10 Million pound player these days, in this age McCann would be at least £15 Million in the mental world of the English Football League.

Always said that if the McCann of his days at Rangers played now, he would be playing for a team in the northern regions of the Premiership down south.  He was quick, good with his feet and could score goals.  Terrific player and my favourite of the Advocaat era.

Loved the wee man , impressive against us a few timed with dundee and hearts so was delighted when we bought him . Could vary his play , crossing from deep , getting to the goal line , running at players with pace and trickery . The way he carries himself in his media duties and subsequent  professional career is befitting of a Ranger IMO .

As for the day at the giro dome , all I can say is that my youngest daughter was born about 9 months later :wink:  Still wish I had called her Neil ( and she knows it )

38 minutes ago, don logan said:

Great wee player but missed an absolute sitter in the Champions League which would have took us to the group stages and that's my abiding memory of him.

Really? I'll always remember him as the guy that scored two of the biggest goals in our history when we won the league at the piggery and above all else was a cracking player.