Ibrox loyal Facebook

davis1986

Heard @Rfc52 is hitting the Bucky quite heavy at the moment, hence the downward slide of both him and his FB group.

I shouldn't really be posting about it here, but he has to admit he has a problem before can accept help.

Bit selfish of him as well to be fair, a lot of people depended on his group for their info ...

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Heard @Rfc52 is hitting the Bucky quite heavy at the moment, hence the downward slide of both him and his FB group.

I shouldn't really be posting about it here, but he has to admit he has a problem before can accept help.

Bit selfish of him as well to be fair, a lot of people depended on his group for their info ...

Yeah it was a tragedy in his personal life. Sex crimes I think - but obviously can't say too much incase it prejudices his upcoming case.

Hopefully if he clears his name he can get back in among the scoops rather than in among the bushes. Get him back on track.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Totally agree #PrayForDavie

Knew it was fucked when he brought a bottle of paint stripper to a party in my gaff.

If you read this, we're all here for you mate - hopefully you're back posting shite rumours in the near future.

Just read this on the new page ..........

The Ibrox Loyal
The last one was taken down because we tried to giveaway tickets for Rangers vs Motherwell, and apparently doing a giveaway that resulted in the boosting of page numbers is against the rules.

1 minute ago, julescotia said:

The Ibrox Loyal
The last one was taken down because we tried to giveaway tickets for Rangers vs Motherwell, and apparently doing a giveaway that resulted in the boosting of page numbers is against the rules.

I hate Rangers social media pages but that's a joke that. Shocking.

Everyone does it giveaways and prizes at random for likes and shares. They did nothing wrong there.

Bet some taig reported it and the pricks in Facebook's Dublin HQ were only too happy to oblige.

5 minutes ago, julescotia said:

The Ibrox Loyal

That's honestly shocking. You see take away shops and other Facebook pages offering free stuff if they share page. Sense a Taig had something to do with them being reported. 

I will give @Rfc52 a councelling session on Saturday to try and eradicate the demons from his head.

hopefully after this, he will spend some time bringing his much loved FB page back upto scratch again.

We all just need to be patient as he works through these troubled times. :(

9 hours ago, julescotia said:

The Ibrox Loyal

That's absolutely ridiculous. Other pages do that all the time with absolutely no consequences. 

6 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs :lol:

No need to be like that! We are all here for you mate! Im sure you will beat your  deamons.

We will set up a just giving page to help pay for rehab. Tried to book george square for a help @Rfc52 candlelit vigil but its fully booked for the next year on stand by for the death of a celeb