English Football

Clemdog

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

Rooney's days are numbered at Man United now after his recent comments to the press IMO. Think there'll only be one winner in a battle between him and Mourinho.

Not sure tbh, Mourinho loves him.

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He did at one time, when Rooney was actually useful. Now those days are gone. 

He kept playing Drogba and Eto'o when they were old and shite. He seems to have a strange loyalty to his old favourites even if it's a hindrance to the team. Glad to see he's dropped Rooney though.

6 hours ago, BF2 said:

He kept playing Drogba and Eto'o when they were old and shite. He seems to have a strange loyalty to his old favourites even if it's a hindrance to the team. Glad to see he's dropped Rooney though.

Aye but he signed them. Rooney was already at Man United and has been clearly declining for at least 4 seasons now and a pure liability, for the most part, for the last 2, not to mention the fact he thinks he should be in midfield now whereas the rest of the world, including Mourinho, knows he simply can't play there. 

I think he's just giving him enough rope to hang himself.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Anybody else not sure about Bob Bradley and Swansea?

I'm not convinced he's good enough to manage at that level.

I said the same about Bilic. Who's probably going to last a Season and a bit.

I think Swansea are in trouble, their new owners just seem like they're going to do what they want. Never ends well. 

5 hours ago, ben51 said:

I said the same about Bilic. Who's probably going to last a Season and a bit.

I think Swansea are in trouble, their new owners just seem like they're going to do what they want. Never ends well. 

Yeah they look like they are on a slippy slope now which is a bit of a shame because they were run so well before with such a clear plan of how they wanted to play and what not.