Rangers Connect App

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Anycunt who knows anything about mobiles and uses it to make more than calls or texts knows that android handsets are superior to Apple.....Apples laptops and desktops are class that cant be disputed but their phones are a joke. If you need to upgrade to every handset and in return get a few cosmetic changes and a slightly better camera then your aff ur fuckin heed. Then there is the S crew....iphone 6 .....S! Did i mention i hate iphones...

@IanFerguson2013 tell him hes talking shit 

5 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Just need an android version because not every cunt has the wool pulled over their eyes when it comes to the choice of mobile phone they have ( If overall quality and included tech is a factor )

Worldwide roughly 80% Android market share, odd decision to go down the IOSHIT route first, hopefully Android version soon.

18 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just looks like a tablet with a shite keyboard.

This one is a bit in your face, but still pretty nice.

coolest-pc-765x380.jpg

Maybe that was a bad picture, but it doesn't look like a tablet at all and the keyboard is amazing.... just an extremely thin laptop. It looks amazing in real life and works very well.. If you do a lot of heavy video editing/music production or something that requires great graphics, then this isn't your laptop, but for your average user its great. 

5 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Have had the iphone 3, 4, and 5. After having the 5 and realising  was getting a similar device every year for daft money i patched it for android. Samsung Note 3 and now Galaxy S7 edge. Upgradeable memory is class, unlike the iphone brick that you need to pay apple prices for more storage. I'm not against apple, i have an ipad, 27inch desktop, and 2 macbook pro's. There computers are excellent....the phones are just a different issue. My opinion on people who only like iphones are that there only using an iphone because they are comfortable to call and text on a platform that a 90 year old could understand, dont want to have access to more apps apart from apple vetted ones ( taking into account solo developers) ,dont want to get used to android, or the most common one that needs to be the victim of apples brilliant marketing. 

Anway....fuciin hate iphones. RANT OVER. A need to stop getting worked up about how shite iphones are. Arguing the points that android handsets are better than iphones to iphone owners is near impossible, brainwashed.

I should think so haha

21 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Anycunt who knows anything about mobiles and uses it to make more than calls or texts knows that android handsets are superior to Apple.....Apples laptops and desktops are class that cant be disputed but their phones are a joke. If you need to upgrade to every handset and in return get a few cosmetic changes and a slightly better camera then your aff ur fuckin heed. Then there is the S crew....iphone 6 .....S! Did i mention i hate iphones...

Could you not just have posted your rant about IPhones in one post?