Rangers Connect App

Anyone else get this email today? Signed up too it and it looks like a pretty cool concept with a load of content from the club and the ability to share your own video and photos on matchdays or any other days!

Will be interesting to see if it works out as the media side of things has been top class so far

image.png

42 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Just need an android version because not every cunt has the wool pulled over their eyes when it comes to the choice of mobile phone they have ( If overall quality and included tech is a factor )

Simmer doon :pipe:

hopefully this will be available for us overseas bears!!

They've been running a test on this for the last few months, its alright actually, quite good for updates from the club as it gives you a notification if Rangers upload any videos or interviews etc. 

Its kind of like Twitter for Rangers fans. Halliday & Hardie both have accounts on it. 

Anycunt who knows anything about mobiles and uses it to make more than calls or texts knows that android handsets are superior to Apple.....Apples laptops and desktops are class that cant be disputed but their phones are a joke. If you need to upgrade to every handset and in return get a few cosmetic changes and a slightly better camera then your aff ur fuckin heed. Then there is the S crew....iphone 6 .....S! Did i mention i hate iphones...

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Anycunt who knows anything about mobiles and uses it to make more than calls or texts knows that android handsets are superior to Apple.....Apples laptops and desktops are class that cant be disputed but their phones are a joke. If you need to upgrade to every handset and in return get a few cosmetic changes and a slightly better camera then your aff ur fuckin heed. Then there is the S crew....iphone 6 .....S! Did i mention i hate iphones...

:005:

5 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

iPhone 6, MacBook (the new thin one...sexy as fuck!!!)  and iPad. 'ave it! ;) 

35 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Their desktops are overpriced by a fucking mile. Can't even get a decent GPU in them.

I can build a PC for half the price which is more powerful and just as reliable. Can also get nice cases for pcs which make them look as nice as apple products.

44 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Chill the fuck out Sergey. Just because you hate IPhones doesn't mean everyone has to - can't we all live in harmony. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Their desktops are overpriced by a fucking mile. Can't even get a decent GPU in them.

I can build a PC for half the price which is more powerful and just as reliable. Can also get nice cases for pcs which make them look as nice as apple products.

Powerful yes, reliable you need to be having a laugh. If its windows your on about you need to have a word with yourself. Virus prone, always crashing etc. I'm using windows at work right now....and its fuckin diabolically shite. IOS is far better. But if you are talking about Linux or other opensource then i agree, you could build a faster machine. But i wouldnt depend on reliability of the OS. 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Powerful yes, reliable you need to be having a laugh. If its windows your on about you need to have a word with yourself. Virus prone, always crashing etc. I'm using windows at work right now....and its fuckin diabolically shite. IOS is far better. But if you are talking about Linux or other opensource then i agree, you could build a faster machine. But i wouldnt depend on reliability of the OS. 

Yea was talking about Ubuntu or another linux distro. Didnt mention, cause I was waiting on someone challenging me to give my build for half the money. A free OS would have saved me a fair bit!

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

People who don't have an iPhone seem to have a real hatred for Apple, really weird. 

Have had the iphone 3, 4, and 5. After having the 5 and realising  was getting a similar device every year for daft money i patched it for android. Samsung Note 3 and now Galaxy S7 edge. Upgradeable memory is class, unlike the iphone brick that you need to pay apple prices for more storage. I'm not against apple, i have an ipad, 27inch desktop, and 2 macbook pro's. There computers are excellent....the phones are just a different issue. My opinion on people who only like iphones are that there only using an iphone because they are comfortable to call and text on a platform that a 90 year old could understand, dont want to have access to more apps apart from apple vetted ones ( taking into account solo developers) ,dont want to get used to android, or the most common one that needs to be the victim of apples brilliant marketing. 

Anway....fuciin hate iphones. rant over. A need to stop getting worked up about how shite iphones are. Arguing the points that android handsets are better than iphones to iphone owners is near impossible, brainwashed.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Agree with the cases, those watercooled GPU cases look the fukin bawz