***UEFA Champions League 16/17***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, BF2 said:

2 wins out of 2 for Leicester.

I had a feeling they'd mostly focus on the Champions League this season, Ranieri knows they're not going to win the league again and they're not going to get relegated either. 

Slimani was a good signing

Just now, Gaz52 said:

I had a feeling they'd mostly focus on the Champions League this season, Ranieri knows they're not going to win the league again and they're not going to get relegated either. 

Slimani was a good signing

De Bruyne missing is a big miss for them tbh. He's made them tick this season and been their best player.

Should obviously still have far too much for the wean touchers but it's disappointing he's missing.

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

De Bruyne missing is a big miss for them tbh. He's made them tick this season and been their best player.

Should obviously still have far too much for the wean touchers but it's disappointing he's missing.

He'll be a big miss but like you say they should still have too much

Sick of reading stuff about how the atmosphere will phase Man City :lol: 

They've got players who have played in World Cup finals, big crowds in Dortmund etc. They won't bother their arse about 300 wee fannies from the east end singing about Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He'll be a big miss but like you say they should still have too much

Sick of reading stuff about how the atmosphere will phase Man City :lol: 

They've got players who have played in World Cup finals, big crowds in Dortmund etc. They won't bother their arse about 300 wee fannies from the east end singing about Rangers. 

They went to a far bigger and better stadium against their bitter rivals weeks ago...and won easily.

The tims are a fucking joke in a tin foil dump.

35 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I like the look of Augustinsson, they were raving about him on the BT goals show last night. Missed a pen right enough

Was a pish pen, but yea.. good player. They have a few good players in their team. They work very hard and are extremely organised. Stålbakken was in the studio after the game saying how they work VERY hard on their formation.. Everyone knows exactly what they are doing. If they beat Porto at home then I reckon they will get through. One thing to remember is.. Copenhagen have only ever lost one game at home in the Champions league, and that was against Real Madrid. This is their 3rd time in the group stages.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Most overrated atmosphere in the world imo.

Even Radio 5 are being drawn into the crap. As the reporter was saying, 'As I've been told, the noise is massive'!

Sounds like another massive Jacobite prick, we've got enough of them up here, but they're everywhere.