Watch your water if you're in the Orange Order

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Also  heard Govan Orange Hall and  some PUL minded pubs were attacked and flags stolen as was my own Hall which suffered sectarian graffiti 

Apparently the perp posted pics of himself on social media wearing a balaclava holding the stolen flags...then the daft cunt posted another of himself without   the balaclava holding a flag.

Thanks to his posting We now  know who he is..and we know where he is .  

Karma will catch up withe the filthy reptile soon enough.

The dick is also known to me and a lot of other people as he is a prominent shit stirrer 

From what you say here this sounds like the prime suspect for the graffiti mocking the dead in the Ibrox disaster.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

They are Bheasts and will find something.

Maybe this e.g.

Not quite the obvious connotations though.

I know in this context Orange means something else about taste. But imagine some kind of equivalent scenario, where Republican meant something else in a similar way. I'm betting most on here wouldn't buy something that said 'Republican and proud'. Or 'Celtic and proud'. I fucking wouldn't go for that one. Petty, aye, but I wouldn't. :lol:

That's why I get what the company are doing.

17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

From a marketing point of view, it makes sense. They should never have chosen the slogan in the first place.

Don't see the big drama tbh.

'The futures bright the futures orange' campaign by 'Orange Mobile' always made me laugh - wasnt that popular in some parts either. 

Or the disney film Mulan advertised with the sub title of 'he's minging' 

Or panasonics advertising web ready PC with a woody wood pecker theme and used the by line 'touch Woody:the Internet pecker' 

all quite fun and 

all got fuck all to do with Rangers!

BEARS DEN!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

'The futures bright the futures orange' campaign by 'Orange Mobile' always made me laugh - wasnt that popular in some parts either. 

Or panasonics advertising web ready PC with a woody wood pecker theme and used the by line 'touch Woody:the Internet pecker' 

all quite fun and 

BEARS DEN!!!!

Are you a taig or just a total dick?

I suspect the latter 

18 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

all quite fun and 

BEARS DEN!!!!!!

BEARS DEN????????? What the fuck has bp9 got to do with The Rangers ??????? ! :sherlock:

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I was just going to point that out that this isn't the first time companies have been 'forced' to change their wording, campaigning, or both due to possible offence.

Surely to feck they're sick of making a pure count out of themselves?

Well, maybe not.:unsure:

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

Are you a taig or just a total dick?

I suspect the latter 

No he's just a wee fat troll who engages in homosexual activities and is also a paranoid athiest.

This is all stuff he has admitted to the forum.

But as far as i know he is not a taig so he's alright.

*edit* he hasn't admitted to being a troll, my mistake.

17 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Can completely see where they're coming from in a marketing sense, people will take offence to anything.

Seems a bit of a drama over nothing

They are not normal

Do Danone know there are Orange Lodges in England? 

Funny how the English RC'S  are not kicking up such a fuss.

Just now, mrmojorisin said:

They are not normal

Do Danone know there are Orange Lodges in England? 

Funny how the English RC'S  are not kicking up such a fuss.

I'd imagine they're marketing teams know, yes.

I don't agree with it, shouldn't be a fuss over it ideally but i do understand why it's been done in this circumstance.

I think Orange the mobile phone company were faced with this same opposition 20 years ago. "The future's bright, the future's Orange". They stuck to their guns, and told the authorities in Scotland and Ireland to piss off, they would not be changing their European marketing strategy for small minded nations like us. So it's not a new thing this, these same cunts have been getting offended for donkeys years.