Reply from BT

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

After reading some of the replies on here think we can start calling him Chris he's such a nice guy ! :sherlock:

Not one person has said he's a nice guy. Everyone agrees he's the ultimate prick's prick. Getting offended over nothing, acting like a tarrier and complaining though :anguish: pathetic 

On 18 August 2016 at 10:07 AM, plumbGER said:

Tbf i always think McCann is usually quite fair in his analysis on sky.

The issue is that his complete over reaction to the Harry Forrester situation at Dundee has a lot of people in Scottish football discussing Harry and whether he is a dirty player or not.

This brings it to referees attention and it only takes one to try to make an example of Harry and it costs us in a game of he is sent off.

He was hardly impartial in that game, if he was then why not make a deal out of the o'dea situation?

Aye! The ex-Rangers pundit is always fair but it's the ex-Celtic one that's being a big, bad bully! 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

fucking shut up!

27 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Aye! The ex-Rangers pundit is always fair but it's the ex-Celtic one that's being a big, bad bully! 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 

fucking shut up!

Other than a penalty incident? involving the bheggars ,that resulted in McCann getting the rule book out, can you tell me any other times he has been biased against them?

I don't know because i don't tend to watch them, i just heard people talking about that incident.

Nobody say's he's a bully, i for one don't feel offended or bullied by him.

I just think he's a tadger.

On 18/08/2016 at 9:05 AM, Rfc52 said:

He's been not too bad for an arsehole. Fuck emailing a company though about a commentator who thinks something should or shouldn't be a red card 

Thanks for reminding me what it was I complained about, as I completely forgot that it was him wanting Forrester sent off.If it wasn't for you, I would have still ben thinking it was about his bias I was complaining about. It even says it in the OP. Wow, that's an amazing talent you have there. Can you also see other things that I have forgotten about? I'm so glad you reminded me what it was I really complained about. I would be walking around thinking I had complained about something different if it wasn't for you. Thanks, I really appreciate that.

I'm going to have a go at mind reading, I'm going to predict that Sket has made a comment in this thread that isn't relevant to the OP or football in general. Lets see if I'm as good at this ass you are...

I couldn't give a flying fuc* about Sutton being a ex tim, I just can't stand the guy because he's an absolute arsehole. EVERY time he's on, wether it be down south or up here, he intentionally takes a controversial line of thought. Lost count of the amount of times he's had a heated disagreement with Co hosts and resulted in him being obnoxious, self opinionated, CONTRARY and condescending. There's no doubt he knows the game but several times he's actually failed to back down even after replays show him to be talking nonsense and at odds with ovious evidence.  Can't in all honesty complain he's biased on TV but also can't say the same of his newspaper column where his old firm views are blatantly  SLANTED in favour of guess who ?  Whichever media he chooses though,  you can guarantee one thing and that's a NEGATIVE theme throughout. Lastly may I add that his direspectful comments about Ronnie Delia before the tims euro game even shocked Lineker and Strachan but came nowhere near his unforgiveable Dunfermline meltdown after his team chucked us another league. 

17 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Thanks for reminding me what it was I complained about, as I completely forgot that it was him wanting Forrester sent off.If it wasn't for you, I would have still ben thinking it was about his bias I was complaining about. It even says it in the OP. Wow, that's an amazing talent you have there. Can you also see other things that I have forgotten about? I'm so glad you reminded me what it was I really complained about. I would be walking around thinking I had complained about something different if it wasn't for you. Thanks, I really appreciate that.

I'm going to have a go at mind reading, I'm going to predict that Sket has made a comment in this thread that isn't relevant to the OP or football in general. Lets see if I'm as good at this ass you are...

Hes hardly been biased other than the forester thing which he was correct about :lol:

He's praised us as well on dry yer eyes ya pansy and stop getting mock offended 

On 18/08/2016 at 10:05 AM, KeyserSoze said:

That's the thing. Our support have become "offended" by everything. From Orange fucking water to newspaper clippings. 

We are slowly becoming a moaning brigade- offended for the sake of being offended. 

Especially on here, more posts relating to that lot and what folks say about us creep in every day. Depressing as fuck tbh. 

I come from a time of no one likes us we don't care. Place is riddled with pussies greetin about fuck all and nothing. Threads that would bore you to fucking tears. 

WATP 

I think you just outed yourself there. Why would Rangers supporters be offended by anything orange?

Fuck bt sports, fuck the sun, fuck the daily record, fuck cylde 1, fuck bbc fuck all the ex celtic players,  there opinion means fuck all to me and to be honest all these ex bitter scum bastards have actually done our team talk hunners of times. Especially comments that fat bastard hartson and tht skinny creepy fud Sutton come out with.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

fuck Mobb Deep,
fuck Biggie,
fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fucking crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then fuck you too.
Chino XL, fuck you too.
All you mother fuckers,
fuck you too.

If this isn't dave kings next statement about the SFA I want a strongly worded letter drafted by club1872 about his fucking complacency 

On 18/08/2016 at 8:47 AM, Redwhiteandblue said:

Good Afternoon Redwhiteandblue,

Thank you for your email in regards to Chris Sutton. I am replying in writing as requested.

I do apologise if you feel Chris' commentary was rather biased, I know this can be rather frustrating when watching the games.

As an avid football fan myself, I do know how you feel when you have a direct rivals player commentating on your game and trust me as an Irishman myself, I do understand in great depth, the rivalry between Rangers and Celtic. While it may come across as frustrating to a diehard fan such as yourself the whole point of a colour commentator is to be opinionated. I do not know the exact incident you are referring to from ten years ago, no doubt it was something from an Old Firm Derby. If I was you, I would take great enjoyment in knowing that after all these years Rangers still get under Chris Sutton's skin.

I will feed it back appropriately but I must advise it may not be changed. You being Scottish and me being Irish, we both know how much biased commentary we have to go through when any England team are playing. Similarly it really gets to me when I had to watch a certain Thierry Henry do the punditry for the Ireland matches during the summer. I do really appreciate the annoyance but as football fans, banter and opposite opinions are something we will always have to deal with.

On a side note, it’s nice to see the 'Gers back in the top division, Celtic have been getting far too easy a time up there so it'll be nice if somebody can finally knock them off their perch.

Regards
Daniel Rouse
Digital Care

More people need to fire off a quick E-Mail about this cretin. Just maybe we can get rid of him. Mind and say you will cancel your subscription if he isn't.

Actually quite impressed by that reply.

If real (doubtful) what an absolute wank.

7 hours ago, BlueBloodStream said:

Sutton is a prick but as a commentator this season he has been fair and balanced. He has praised Niko and Joey and how we play. He has also argued for us against people like Stewart and has called the decisions how he saw them. I really can't complain at how he has commented on our games. Of course he is a Tim and will always side with that mob but he hasn't been biased against us. 

Some people need to grow a pair and stop getting offended. It wasn't like that when Andy Gray used to commentate on our games for sky v them and speak openly about us.

I love how all these posts seem to come from people with new accounts.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This no the guy that had a meltdown over having a shite phone or something?

No. It was over being called a liar and trying to rob Rangers out of money.

Which I'm still waiting for the guy who made those accusations to prove...