Ref today

Escobar

My stream wasn't as good as it usually is but I'm sure he denied us 2 stone-wallers.

Was McDonald offsite or onside? not that it really matters as the defence was at fault AGAIN.

other wee things annoyed me too. Especially in the first half.

What is it with Prod/Rangers supporting ref's - they give us absolutely fuck-all.

How can a pro referee, referee and control the game from 50 fucking yards away? Was never anywhere near the ball. shocking is an understatement, fucking get it up ye madden ya baldy cunt the Rangers prevail 

35 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

My stream wasn't as good as it usually is but I'm sure he denied us 2 stone-wallers.

Was McDonald offsite or onside? not that it really matters as the defence was at fault AGAIN.

other wee things annoyed me too. Especially in the first half.

What is it with Prod/Rangers supporting ref's - they give us absolutely fuck-all.

There's not many of them left now 

50 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Refs make mistakes, we all do but his inconsistency was shocking and why he never booked that we tarrier bastards McDonald for persistent fouling is beyond me.

This exactly. Surely backing into defenders and fouling them at least 6 times (I'm erring on the side of caution) counts as persistent fouling.

It's not his first shite game in charge of us were he's been shite. He was just as bad last season. In fact, anytime there were important games and he was in charge, he's been shite, which tells me it's done on purpose.

Can't make my mind up if he's following direct orders from his employers, because if he's not, I wonder how he's managed to survive all the so-called checks and balances that the SFA guy in the stand is meant to apply!

It may not be becoming to go on and on about refs like septic, but it worked so well for them, so much so that we could end up losing valuable points or matches in future. So we should be more vocal about the outrageous decisions being mad.

It could also be dangerous to the players involved, mainly ours.