The "Positives From Today's Game" Thread.

tannerall

So many negatives after that game being posted now, justifiable or not it seems a shame to lose the feelgood factor we had at today's finish, so what positives did we learn today ?

1) We can win difficult games from behind, we have the commitment..

2) We can win games in the last minutes of the game. We have the belief and can build on it.

3) Kenny Miller is still a match winner at the top level.

4) We are still unbeaten in the league.

Onward and upward, remember, lets concentrate on the positives...........................

Kenny can be a super sub going forward,  still has that strikers instinct.:541:

Krancjar can change games.

Warburton can make brave subs -taking off Mckay.

Wes and Tav have answered a lot.of critics already this season and long may it continue.

We are Top of the League :D

The weekend is still young plenty time to get Pished

And 

We are the People

:001:

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So many negatives after that game being posted now, justifiable or not it seems a shame to lose the feelgood factor we had at today's finish, so what positives did we learn today ?

1) We can win difficult games from behind, we have the commitment..

2) We can win games in the last minutes of the game. We have the belief and can build on it.

3) Kenny Miller is still a match winner at the top level.

4) We are still unbeaten in the league.

Onward and upward, remember, lets concentrate on the positives...........................

Team looked fit - Barton and Rossiter look class - keeper made 2 great saves - pressing game was back in evidence - oh and we won! 

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

we were outplayed by dross, showed little movement or inventiveness, the goalie saved to goal bound shots and we fluke a win

that's it, we need to fucking up our game

Or we are are team in transition who never stopped and ground out the win and had some excellent passages of play. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Team looked fit - Barton and Rossiter look class - keeper made 2 great saves - pressing game was back in evidence - oh and we won! 

Except Bartons short pass that Rossiter fluffed that led to there goal

Both players aretrying to play the same position and slow the whole tempo of the team

That second half performance was getting close to league winning material.  Just add somebody like Garner to connect with one or two of the dozen or so quality crosses we put into the box.

And.  Nothing better in football than an injury time winner.

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Team looks far from fit in my eyes, next to no movement off the ball, we were drawing 1-1 for the last 20 minutes and every cunt was standing still when we had the ball.

19 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

Kenny can be a super sub going forward,  still has that strikers instinct.:541:

Krancjar can change games.

Warburton can make brave subs -taking off Mckay.

Wes and Tav have answered a lot.of critics already this season and long may it continue.

We are Top of the League :D

The weekend is still young plenty time to get Pished

And 

We are the People

:001:

Two good lessons to have learned.

15 minutes ago, thehost said:

we were outplayed by dross, showed little movement or inventiveness, the goalie saved to goal bound shots and we fluke a win

that's it, we need to fucking up our game

100% correct at this stage of the season, far too much laboured performances against the expected lower ranking teams. We are a long way off our best at the moment. 

27 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Except Bartons short pass that Rossiter fluffed that led to there goal

Both players aretrying to play the same position and slow the whole tempo of the team

For me the 'fault' at the goal was Tav being caught out well up the park and left himself far to much to do and the cross came in and bang! 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I can't agree about Barton. I'm not that impressed with him and I wonder I f he came here because he knew his best days are behind him and he wouldn't be able to cut it in the EPL. 

The only person I would grudgingly give any pass marks to is Tav. He was the best of a bad bunch.

Sorry the is a positive thread so my positive from today is we won!!!