soft centre

Bearsden bear

I am surprised that our Defence is still being pushed around by the opposition.

Today was another example, wee macdonald must be about 5ft 6 and he bullied big Rob. Kiernan should be imposing his height/size advantage on the forward and bash the wee shit around.

I cant imagine Davie Weir not encouraging our players to dominate the opp... i know wee skippy is clever and experienced but i wish our players would stick the boot in at times and let the other team know we are up for the battle.

2 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I am surprised that our Defence is still being pushed around by the opposition.

Today was another example, wee macdonald must be about 5ft 6 and he bullied big Rob. Kiernan should be imposing his height/size advantage on the forward and bash the wee shit around.

I cant imagine Davie Weir not encouraging our players to dominate the opp... i know wee skippy is clever and experienced but i wish our players would stick the boot in at times and let the other team know we are up for the battle.

Bullied? More like fouled him time and again, maybe a better ref would have stopped this early on. 

Same as our earlier game against them.

Yeah fouls not given but like all bheggars he's a master in cheating.

First opportunity today he should've been clattered to Govan X. If he came back for more then the other CH should do the same.

WE need to dictate what happens in our central defensive area and need to be a he'll of a lot more robust and cynical in doing so.

Just back fae the game that kiernan is shite, he cant use his bigger frame cause he dose not know how too, also wilson is so slow to make his mind up when he's got the ball and warburton needs to pick the right starting eleven,The magic hat has failed in that regard in the first two home games, the new striker should hopefully make a difference to our play.

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Bullied? More like fouled him time and again, maybe a better ref would have stopped this early on. 

This - he backed in with his fat arse every time ,most of the time his eyes  weren't  on the ball he got off with murder, saying this he should have been put into row z long before  Barton half ed him...

Agreed,  both our centre halfs are fuckin powder puff. No physicality in either of them. Every team we come up against are all too aware of their weaknesess and unlessI BOTH are replaced  then I fear our title challenge will be over in a matter of weeks.

It's the fucking elephant in the room ffs. I've been waiting all summer for these two imposters to be moved on. Given his ability to spot a player I'm both shocked and disappointed Warburton hasn't made this his priority.

McDonald has always been a difficult opponent for us as he puts himself about.  Our present CBS had similar problems to those experienced by others in the past, even when Davie Weir was in our team.  I'm hoping that in Garner we have got a similar type player who, although not big in stature, will give defenders a hard time and score his share of goals.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: bullied.

The world really has gone soft if what that wee mongo was doing all afternoon is considered bullying.

What next? Harsh language is mass murder?

:lol:

It's as good a word as any to describe a cunt 5'6 using his body to get the better of 2 centre halves a hell of a lot bigger in body size.

Call it what you want. Never happened in my day that you got pushed about like that and didn't wipe the cunt out.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's as good a word as any to describe a cunt 5'6 using his body to get the better of 2 centre halves a hell of a lot bigger in body size.

Call it what you want. Never happened in my day that you got pushed about like that and didn't wipe the cunt out.

:lol: Pushed around.

He let Wilson and Keirnan knock him on his arse at every opportunity.

It wasn't a wee guy dominating 2 players bigger than him. It was a wee cunt that is experienced at being a wee cunt.

He out-thought them, not out-fought them,

21 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: Pushed around.

He let Wilson and Keirnan knock him on his arse at every opportunity.

It wasn't a wee guy dominating 2 players bigger than him. It was a wee cunt that is experienced at being a wee cunt.

He out-thought them, not out-fought them,

In both games he used his body and experience to nudge both players in the air to win more than he should've. He was actually even better at it in the earlier game this season. 

Our two improved against him as the game went on.

If you don't think he got the better of our two centre halves in challenges far more than a forward should then you've never been a defender.