Booing after half time whistle

Captain Hilts

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I was sat right in front of the 2 goals he should have had, 6 yards out no keeper and he missed both you've made my point for me there. That's not even mentioning how much better barton looked when he went off strengthening my point that he brings the players around him down.

Complete and utter nonsense , barton was average at best yesterday and your apparent hatred of halliday is clearly clouding your judgement on his performance while bartons reputation is allowing his poor passes and powderpuff challanges go unnoticed

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Complete and utter nonsense , barton was average at best yesterday and your apparent hatred of halliday is clearly clouding your judgement on his performance while bartons reputation is allowing his poor passes and powderpuff challanges go unnoticed

Powder puff challenges? He was getting right stuck in and made the interception that led to our winner also stopping a few dangerous counterattacks in the second half, he also led the team on the park and was barking out orders trying to make them work harder for the ball, I'm not saying he didn't misplace any passes because he did and he wasn't at his best but he contributed far more than Halliday.

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Powder puff challenges? He was getting right stuck in and made the interception that led to our winner also stopping a few dangerous counterattacks in the second half, he also led the team on the park and was barking out orders trying to make them work harder for the ball, I'm not saying he didn't misplace any passes because he did and he wasn't at his best but he contributed far more than Halliday.

I will repeat , complete and utter nonsense

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

I will repeat , complete and utter nonsense

At least try and tell me how mate, were you even watching the game yesterday? Barton was getting the crowd up for it with the challenges he was making and helped the team going forward. What did Halliday do apart from miss 2 sitters? Which is apparently a good thing to you.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

At least try and tell me how mate, were you even watching the game yesterday? Barton was getting the crowd up for it with the challenges he was making and helped the team going forward. What did Halliday do apart from miss 2 sitters? Which is apparently a good thing to you.

Yes i was fucking there too so dont start yer shite , i cant debate with stupid , i have explained my views , and getting dragged down 3 yards out as he is about to nod into the goal isnt missing a sitter , and yeah if barton shouting and pointing is making a difference then yeah he was best , actually making a difference going foward is what niko done by actually making runs and passes

Guest Lloyd72
12 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yes i was fucking there too so dont start yer shite , i cant debate with stupid , i have explained my views , and getting dragged down 3 yards out as he is about to nod into the goal isnt missing a sitter , and yeah if barton shouting and pointing is making a difference then yeah he was best , actually making a difference going foward is what niko done by actually making runs and passes

Great! i'm happy to hear you were at the game so you too must have seen some of the big tackles Barton put in to stop players like Johnson and Mcdonald from breaking against us in the second half and who won the ball back for Niko to make them passes? Barton was the one working hard and winning the ball back high up the field, his first half was shocking as was everybody's but in the second half he kept us going till the final whistle because he's a leader and a presence on the pitch.

Anyway, It's clear we'll never agree so there's no point continuing besides neither can hold a candle to young Rossiter who was a class above both of them yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Great! i'm happy to hear you were at the game so you too must have seen some of the big tackles Barton put in to stop players like Johnson and Mcdonald from breaking against us in the second half and who won the ball back for Niko to make them passes? Barton was the one working hard and winning the ball back high up the field, his first half was shocking as was everybody's but in the second half he kept us going till the final whistle because he's a leader and a presence on the pitch.

Anyway, It's clear we'll never agree so there's no point continuing besides neither can hold a candle to young Rossiter who was a class above both of them yesterday.

On that last part we can agree , and i will repeat what i said in the barton thread , as the season goes on then his qualities will undoubtedly show through and he will prob be our best mf , my views are taking yesterdays game in isolation as i think we need to deal with 1 game at a time 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

On that last part we can agree , and i will repeat what i said in the barton thread , as the season goes on then his qualities will undoubtedly show through and he will prob be our best mf , my views are taking yesterdays game in isolation as i think we need to deal with 1 game at a time 

I think Barton will grow into the league, he will thrive in big games because he feeds off the atmosphere in the stands and knows how to control a game.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

I don't hate him he's a good Rangers man and I respect that but I fucking dislike him as a player on the park which is the only thing he should be judged on when he steps out onto the pitch.

Hate was maybe too strong a word/:541:

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Another one of these .I don't do it ,I don't think anyone that does can be criticised after yesterday's first half ..It's happened since I can remember .The players need to know the fans are not accepting it .

They also get cheered on every game second half 

Another one of these ?? im a fan of the Greatest club in the world, yes i was as dissapointed as anyone else in the ground yesterday at that first half performance, ive sat through many similar performances over the last 45 years but they are my team and i will never booo them and i stay to back the team until the final whistle unlike the many who left and missed a great end to the game . Back the team through good times and bad,  thats what supporters do by definition. We get enough critisim from fans of other teams, from the media without our own fans turning on a team thats top of the league. WATP !

3 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Another one of these ?? im a fan of the Greatest club in the world, yes i was as dissapointed as anyone else in the ground yesterday at that first half performance, ive sat through many similar performances over the last 45 years but they are my team and i will never booo them and i stay to back the team until the final whistle unlike the many who left and missed a great end to the game . Back the team through good times and bad,  thats what supporters do by definition. We get enough critisim from fans of other teams, from the media without our own fans turning on a team thats top of the league. WATP !

Another one of these I'm guessing is talking about moral outrage against other supporters and people making themselves out to be better

I don't boo and I don't leave games early but I don't think it makes me superior to anyone else and everyone is entitled to do as they see fit

10 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Stop greetin 

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Another one of these I'm guessing is talking about moral outrage against other supporters and people making themselves out to be better

I don't boo and I don't leave games early but I don't think it makes me superior to anyone else and everyone is entitled to do as they see fit

Yes i agree , folk pay their money if they want to show their displeasure in that manner thats their choice, id rather have a Bovril and i have no moral outrage at anyone , i go to support the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

It happens the world over, teams booed off when playing shite. Just heard Sunderland fans do exactly that. Not saying it's right but it will always happen.

It's football mate .As Smile says .Doesnt make them less a fan 

Fucking hypcrites these  bullshitters that say they sit there on their arses and support the team without criticism .

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I let it be known at half time that I wasn't happy with the first half performance, left at 89 mins and missed the goal "serves me right" but we got the win and in the end thats what matters.

I said to my mates ..Everytime I leave few minutes early we score .I left and we scored .I will be doing it again :P

Don't think I've ever booed Rangers off, however have been heard to shout "that was fucking shite Rangers" at many a half time, unfortunately.

However I don't have a problem with the team being booed off when they have been shit. It lets them know the performance has been unacceptable.

Every game I have been to when the team have been booed off, they have always been cheered back on. It was the same yesterday.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's football mate .As Smile says .Doesnt make them less a fan 

Fucking hypcrites these  bullshitters that say they sit there on their arses and support the team without criticism .

Leicester pulled off a miracle a couple of months ago that no-one could have even dreamed of yet I guarantee if they start struggling in games regularly this season their fans will start to give out some stick during matches

It's just the way it happens in football

13 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Yes i agree , folk pay their money if they want to show their displeasure in that manner thats their choice, id rather have a Bovril and i have no moral outrage at anyone , i go to support the Famous Glasgow Rangers.

Your post I was quoting certainly came across as moral outrage apologies if it wasn't...

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Don't think I've ever booed Rangers off, however have been heard to shout "that was fucking shite Rangers" at many a half time, unfortunately.

However I don't have a problem with the team being booed off when they have been shit. It lets them know the performance has been unacceptable.

Every game I have been to when the team have been booed off, they have always been cheered back on. It was the same yesterday.

Thats what I shouted also added "get it fucken sorted warburton" as a few done round about me in se5.