Booing after half time whistle

Captain Hilts

Utterly embarrassing. Anyone who got involved in this needs to give themselves a good hard fucking shake. Booing your own team is tim behaviour at the best of times, but when it's a relatively new team who are still unbeaten 3 leagues games in, is baffling. Last minute winner was fantastic today but that pissed me off at half time.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
59 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Utterly embarrassing. Anyone who got involved in this needs to give themselves a good hard fucking shake. Booing your own team is tim behaviour at the best of times, but when it's a relatively new team who are still unbeaten 3 leagues games in, is baffling. Last minute winner was fantastic today but that pissed me off at half time.

I thought we were booing the ref, least I was.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

We were booing the ref ffs, least I was.

Maybe so. But there was certainly some abuse getting levelled at the players as I headed up the stairs for my half time piss. It's not like we didn't have a shot at goal and were getting pumped 3-0.

Ref had a shocker and deserved that but in fairness there were a few who were not happy.  Same guy in the Club Deck today from the past few years who sounds like he is gonna blow a blood vessel screaming at the players for the slightest mistake, yet looks like a statue when we score.

Aw here we go there's always someone either moaning about that or people leaving near the end.

People are quite right to boo when they see utter tripe like that served up - especially when they know the team can play better.

Provided it's only at half-time and full-time and not getting on players backs when they are on the ball or trying then I don't see the problem in letting them know what's expected of them.

Fans are passionate and feel like they are getting short-changed and shat on. There's some players I sometimes think when the fans still applaud and cheer when they are playing shite are never likely to perform better or raise their game because they know some folk will just cheer and applaud them anyway.

I don't boo myself and ideally there would never be any boo's ringing round the stadium but they are grown men on fortunes.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

The ref hadn't left the pitch. it was spoilt fans acting like fucking weans

Why would you boo someone when they're not on the pitch? The ref was shite all game which is why I thought everyone was booing.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Maybe so. But there was certainly some abuse getting levelled at the players as I headed up the stairs for my half time piss. It's not like we didn't have a shot at goal and were getting pumped 3-0.

I wasn't giving them abuse at half time, only time I gave someone abuse was when Halliday missed 2 sitters in the space of 5 minute.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I don't think their keeper had a save in the first half . Don't believe in booing the team at half time but they were poor in the first half and I was expecting it to happen to them 

I was booing the ref and team today, had that been an AM, WS  or AMcleish team they would've been booed no end for that but because it's MW team we have to be uber fans and never question him or boo the team. I'll tell u this we pay plenty to watch our team we get fuckin ripped off in the stadium we get fed the same shite about 75% possession must be better, the manager says every week, say what u want but all this is wearing thin now. It's not happening b4 halftime we are all frustrated watching it and can see it's not happening but u know that he won't change it b4 60 minutes and the same Shitey performers that went in b4 the break will walk back out it gets frustrating. The more I think about booing it isn't the way to go about our business as fans but I admit I did it today and have done in the past but I have given my reasons above. I get really really frustrated when it's no happening 

I dislike it when the team are being boo'd, as I think it makes the managers motivational half time talk harder and I don't think the team want to dissapoint. but I do understand that people want to let the team know they expect better. I Just wish there was some other way to let the team know when fans aren't happy, rather than the booing.