He's a tim but he's alright

BEE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Billy McNeill?! 

Proud NO voter and when the Scottish national team had the Queen as our national anthem before that anti-English pish we have now he sung it loud and proud.

That will do for me.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Proud NO voter and when the Scottish national team had the Queen as our national anthem before that anti-English pish we have now he sung it loud and proud.

That will do for me.

The way he spoke about baxter in his book was brilliant 

3 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Growing up he was, I know his family.

I was gonna say the same. The wee guy that gives me a run to Ibrox used to go on holiday with his family when they stayed in Bishopton (I know they're from the Port originally) and he was a wee Celtic fan and Catholic growing up but all that went out the window when he turned pro and now he loves the Rangers. Simple.

Only real tim I've genuinely given the time of day because I worked with him for years is James McFadden. 

Really genuine guy, good laugh and done a lot to help me out over the years. 

Ask him over lunch years back if he would ever sign for rangers and he responded in saying: "yeah of course, Neil McCann done it"

27 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Jim Duffy is a genuine gent. A really decent, fair and honest bloke.

Never once indulged in Rangers-bashing, certainly that I know of.  

The opposite in fact. One of the few of them that have done punditry that actually called other talking heads out on their blatant anti Rangers shite.

Few years back we were getting called the worst team to qualify for the CL last 16, Duffy on Radio Scotland basically said they (Rangers) were maybe the worst of the 16 remaining but that still meant they were better than the other 16.

Didn't go down well.

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mcneill is rancid bigotted old bastard, i have a special pair of shoes waiting to dance on his grave when he takes that long road down to the fiery hell pits 

Would rather dance on the yes voting pricks ricky foster and Charlie adam 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I was gonna say the same. The wee guy that gives me a run to Ibrox used to go on holiday with his family when they stayed in Bishopton (I know they're from the Port originally) and he was a wee Celtic fan and Catholic growing up but all that went out the window when he turned pro and now he loves the Rangers. Simple.

Yep, as I said when he was younger mate.

Definitely went out the window when his parents, aunties, uncles, grannys houses were all panned in when he scored the winner at Parkhead :lol: