He's a tim but he's alright

BEE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What a fucking embarrassing thread to have. Plastic proddies discussing plastic paddies - all goid plastic Christians practising love, tolerance and forgiveness. Not! 

so youre saying you cant even think of one tim you think is ok? Disguting. Sectarian bile is what they call that

1 hour ago, Willis said:

so youre saying you cant even think of one tim you think is ok? Disguting. Sectarian bile is what they call that

I like some people I like dislike others - can't think of one I like or dislike where I even care what religion ( or alledged religion)  they are. I eve 'like' some people I disagree with and dislike others I agree with ( on certain points) 

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I like some people I like dislike others - can't think of one I like or dislike where I even care what religion ( or alledged religion)  they are. I eve 'like' some people I disagree with and dislike others I agree with ( on certain points) 

Fucksake, you've turned into Bilbo Baggins 

10 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Jim Duffy is a genuine gent. A really decent, fair and honest bloke.

Never once indulged in Rangers-bashing, certainly that I know of.  

Agreed OK - I remember a few years ago when all & sundry were bashing us over some naught singing he wrote an excellent balanced & reflective article defending our support and highlighting the vast improvement of 30 years or so in our song repertiore