He's a tim but he's alright

BEE

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Jim Duffy is a genuine gent. A really decent, fair and honest bloke.

Never once indulged in Rangers-bashing, certainly that I know of.  

Totally agree. He knows the score regarding the Old Firm and what comes with both sides and as you say, he's a gent.

Never bad mouthed us. I look at our darkest days in 2012 when we had people, so-called Rangers men who were fans favourites go "meh, take our medicine and not bothered it's in the past" and then look at guys like Duffy who had regular gigs on Clyde One - it would have been easy for him to jump on the bandwagons and circles of vultures that were forming like everyone else did but he resisted from what I seen and for that he's got my respect.

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Plenty, couldn't give a stuff about somones religion! 

Have always found that its catholics who relate it to being a celtic fan are the worst.

Didn't think we were talking about religion, but football teams.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Totally agree. He knows the score regarding the Old Firm and what comes of both sides and as you say, he's a gent.

Never bad mouthed us. I look at our darkest days in 2012 when we had people, so-called Rangers men who were fans favourites say things like meh, take our medicine and not bothered it's in the past and then look at guys like Duffy who had regular gigs on Clyde One - it would have been easy for him to jump on the bandwagons and circles of vultures that were forming like everyone else did but he resisted from what I seen and for that my respect.

Pretty much exactly my thoughts, mate. (tu)