We Will Win The League

cp9

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Strong argument made in favour.

Uber.

Look, we've not started well, but we can only improve. If we can actually work out  our best starting 11, then I don't have any doubts we can win the league this year. We are 3 games in, nothing to panic about.

13 minutes ago, jmurphy1 said:

Look, we've not started well, but we can only improve. If we can actually work out  our best starting 11, then I don't have any doubts we can win the league this year. We are 3 games in, nothing to panic about.

Agree we've not started well. We didn't finish last season well. Today only 2 new signings started so it's the same malaise.

Nothing to panic about. No not panic, but even given an unconvincing win over Dundee we were 2 mins from dropping 4 points out of 9 in the league. But hey,we'll get better. Kick off v Hamilton was when we had to start performing. We're still waiting.

Our flair, drive, dynamism all seem missing, it's not just tweaks that's needed. And that with the gaffer picking a poor starting 11 yet again today is bloody concerning.

That mob won't throw away numerous points this season. We can't afford to either. Perhaps we'll get our head round this before its too late. Perhaps not.

Just because we're Rangers means fuck all. Other than cunts still want to beat us more than they do the reigning champions. 

If we're not up for this we'll not win any league. And on current form nothing suggests it's going to click any time soon. Or before its too late. Despite you saying it without anything to back it up.

43 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Agree we've not started well. We didn't finish last season well. Today only 2 new signings started so it's the same malaise.

Nothing to panic about. No not panic, but even given an unconvincing win over Dundee we were 2 mins from dropping 4 points out of 9 in the league. But hey,we'll get better. Kick off v Hamilton was when we had to start performing. We're still waiting.

Our flair, drive, dynamism all seem missing, it's not just tweaks that's needed. And that with the gaffer picking a poor starting 11 yet again today is bloody concerning.

That mob won't throw away numerous points this season. We can't afford to either. Perhaps we'll get our head round this before its too late. Perhaps not.

Just because we're Rangers means fuck all. Other than cunts still want to beat us more than they do the reigning champions. 

If we're not up for this we'll not win any league. And on current form nothing suggests it's going to click any time soon. Or before its too late. Despite you saying it without anything to back it up.

Yeah, I'm not going to disagree, there's certainly something missing. I wonder if our midfielders really know the role they're meant to be playing?

In saying that, we are certainly lacking a great deal of energy from our midfield. Will windass or holt fix this problem? I hope so. Maybe not. Maybe im being too optimistic but I can't accept we won't beat that mob any given day.

if warburton realizes that it's not working, and looks to address it quickly then we will be alright. I hope this is the case.

Fucking blinkers on. We couldn't have picked our opening fixtures. Will take the 3points from today but apart from first 20 mins in Dundee game we have been awful. If a rank rotten manager like McGhee can suss us out then we are fucked. 11 new signings but I for one can't see any improvement from last year